• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
images
It's not what it looks like!

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly wouldn't take a PSVR if it was free*. It's cool that VR is becoming a viable gaming platform for those that are into it, but I just have absolutely no interest. Also wouldn't fit into my lifestyle, since most of my gaming time is spent with a baby monitor on my desk these days.

*I mean obviously I would, but I would immediately sell it/give it so someone.

Oct 25, 2017
So is Below....good?
I feel like I don't hear anything about the game. I just beat Mutant Year Zero and I have Monday off so I wouldn't mind some more gaming material since I'm all by myself this weekend anyway.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
So is Below....good?
I feel like I don't hear anything about the game. I just beat Mutant Year Zero and I have Monday off so I wouldn't mind some more gaming material since I'm all by myself this weekend anyway.
I am currently deciding between MYZ and Below for my holidays game. I might get Below since I can also play this on my old Surface I guess.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Man... SuperBestFriends breaking up scares me. I hate change.

Omnia mutantir, nihil interit

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If you had Game Pass like a real gamer you wouldn't have to be going off Steam reviews like an animal

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
remember when they did that stream from i think it was ryan's house and everybody was like 'the fuck is going on, did whiskey media blow up'

this is like if that happened and yeah it totes did blow up everything is cancelled now and terrible. fuck me

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was 14 when Best Friends started

I literally grew up watching them

I'll only miss them more and more as time goes on

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I wanna thank you all for spoiling RDR2, I was planning on getting it later this year but not anymore.

Thanks.

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like I'll be getting an Xbox One X for Christmas and my local game shop is selling it for 430 Euro with a choice of either Red Dead 2 of FIFA so I think I'm livin' that cowboy life once more.

Strongly considering playing Red Dead 1 (Xbox 360 back compat) and 2 back to back but I don't know which order to do it in, having barely played the first game.

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I'll be getting an Xbox One X for Christmas and my local game shop is selling it for 430 Euro with a choice of either Red Dead 2 of FIFA so I think I'm livin' that cowboy life once more.

Strongly considering playing Red Dead 1 (Xbox 360 back compat) and 2 back to back but I don't know which order to do it in, having barely played the first game.

Definitely play 2 first

Oct 27, 2017
There are some outliers for big games, but I've noticed that most of the QLs I've watched over the past couple months have either been at or below 30 minutes long. I suppose that's a conscious decision from them?

Finally, after 10 years, they're bringing some sanity to the 'quick' look feature. /s

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
There are some outliers for big games, but I've noticed that most of the QLs I've watched over the past couple months have either been at or below 30 minutes long. I suppose that's a conscious decision from them?

Finally, after 10 years, they're bringing some sanity to the 'quick' look feature. /s

Quick Looks were short and dull to begin with, then they were funny, but then they were long and pointless and now they are short and dull again.

Status
Not open for further replies.