• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I think the only fair thing is for Blitz to give everyone who has posted in this thread at least once a $50 gift card

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Btw I find it ironic that it's American of all people who balk at the idea of deep fried chicken skins.

Like the skin is the best part of fried chicken. It's where the spices and crunch lives.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Shocking and possibly devastating news from the new Dragon Ball movie

Vegeta's full name is Vegeta IV. VEGETA THE FOURTH

Under Dan Law he is no longer a cool normal dude, he is now a fancy guy

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me is now hoping we somehow end up with a Giantbomb Megalo Box podcast. Megalonia really is an awful name for a tournament though.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I think the dividing line between every post is making me think everyone's username is crossed out at first

everyone's banned

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine was doing so much overtime at work a few years ago that he got tired of always ordering chicken (the company pretty much always ordered from the same chicken restaurant) that he started just ordering "15$ worth of rotisserie chicken skin" lol

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
man it really sucks in

when you loose all your animal corpses, I had so many bird corpses and everything needed to do the wildlife art exhibition that comes during the epilogue and now I have none of them :(
and I lost all my fucking plants too, I had tons of them.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to the podcast... I'm normally not a huge fan of Wrestling Talk but I just realized that havibg west doing it where Dan can't stand for McMahon and his cronies makes it actually enjoyable.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This Demon's Soul Quick look from 2009 is taking me back...holy shit they were not into these games then.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Remember when Greg was playing Skyrim and at the end Jeff was commenting on; what about Fallout 4 like this though, or something in those lines.

Did he end up liking Fallout 4?

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
This Demon's Soul Quick look from 2009 is taking me back...holy shit they were not into these games then.

I remember that video being mostly Vinny desperately trying to convince Brad and Jeff that there was something to the game, but he couldn't quite describe it or say for sure whether it was something good

They mocked him for months bringing it up on the bombcast too

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I remember that video being mostly Vinny desperately trying to convince Brad and Jeff that there was something to the game, but he couldn't quite describe it or say for sure whether it was something good

They mocked him for months bringing it up on the bombcast too
That's not how it went. It's just Vinny saying how brutal it is, Jeff being disgusted and Dave seeing the potential.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
  1. God of War
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Spider-Man
  4. Dragonball FighterZ
  5. Hitman 2
  6. Yakuza 6
  7. Tetris Effect
  8. Donut County
  9. Guacamelee 2
  10. Monster Hunter World
This is in no way final but I'm feeling it as my personal list.

Status
Not open for further replies.