• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take: Bungie have been a bad developer since Halo 3
tenor.gif

See
220px-Halo-_Reach_box_art.png

220px-Halo_3_ODST_Box_Art.png

May 5, 2018
The previous free game was Super Meat Boy, which came after Subnautica, but that switched literally today to What Remains of Edith Finch, which, like SMB, is a fantastic game.
I'm sure they're both great since I never played them yet both have great reputations. But those two games couldn't more different from each other right. SMB is one of the first major hardcore platformers from 2010 while Edith Finch is far more of a narrative driven experience. Would like to play both though.

Especially Edith Finch since I think it was Bakalar who compared that to Big Fish, which is Tim Burton's greatest film.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I bought the Tales Of Vesperia deluxe edition, comes with a really nice steelbook

except I bought the Switch version, and the steelbook is fitted for a disc. So.

I feel like Bamco didn't think this through.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
was it just like bouncing around in the case

cuz that's what I'm picturing

Nah the deluxe package was separate from the switch game, so it's like they made a bunch of deluxe editions designed for disc based copies and then threw my Switch version in the same box next to it.

It's just kinda baffling. Like couldn't they have made a nice Switch cart steelbook?? Am I unreasonable to think that??

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Nah the deluxe package was separate from the switch game, so it's like they made a bunch of deluxe editions designed for disc based copies and then threw my Switch version in the same box next to it.

It's just kinda baffling. Like couldn't they have made a nice Switch cart steelbook?? Am I unreasonable to think that??
gamer? it's time to rise up and demand a proper steelbook

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i hope devolver helps them secure some more pc dev kits

Why?

also

I've been trying to watch Pat (formerly of Best Friends) play the RE2 demo live, but the first 30 mins has literally been him reading subs. I never watch Twitch or anything, but it's kind of ridiculous to me that he needs to read every single last one. Is this a common thing with streamers? I almost turned off the stream, but he's starting it now, finally, so I may as well watch a little longer.

Last edited:

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't respect a fitness training game that's teaching me how to box without Danny Trejo yelling at me and giving me bad advice about my feet placement.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why?

also

I've been trying to watch Pat (formerly of Best Friends) play the RE2 demo live, but the first 30 mins has literally been him reading subs. I never watch Twitch or anything, but it's kind of ridiculous to me that he needs to read every single last one. Is this a common thing with streamers? I almost turned off the stream, but he's starting it now, finally, so I may as well watch a little longer.
Yes.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
O wow Prime have a new docuseries about the woman who chopped off the man's pee pee produced by Jordan Peele

It's kind of amazing how 'produced by Jordan Peele' went from a sign of it probably being best to give something a miss to now being one of the best stamps of approval you can find post-Get Out

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Why?

also

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Yup, it's glorious. Played on Xbox One X in 4K with HDR off(I read the HDR is terrible so I turned it off), film grain off. I also played some of it HUDless which is amazing. Finished it with 10 minutes to spare, took a bunch of screenshots and some clips. 30 minutes is seriously not enough because I wanted to look at every nook and cranny.

Things I hope to see in the full game
  • Soundtrack to be more prominent.
  • The Xbox One rumbling triggers put to good use.
  • Weapons I feel need more oomph but that would probably be fixed if it used the rumbling triggers which is an underrated feature in the Xbox One controller that more people should talk about because it definitely enhances the experience.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, it's glorious. Played on Xbox One X in 4K with HDR off(I read the HDR is terrible so I turned it off), film grain off. I also played some of it HUDless which is amazing. Finished it with 10 minutes to spare, took a bunch of screenshots and some clips. 30 minutes is seriously not enough because I wanted to look at every nook and cranny.

Things I hope to see in the full game
  • Soundtrack to be more prominent.
  • The Xbox One rumbling triggers put to good use.
  • Weapons I feel need more oomph but that would probably be fixed if it used the rumbling triggers which is an underrated feature in the Xbox One controller that more people should talk about because it definitely enhances the experience.
Maybe someone will remove the time limit on PC but just going to wait till full release. I am excite.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So I ended up using the stick instead of the dpad on the Switch for Monster Boy because the wheel menus feel weird with a dpad but did Nintendo ever fixed the Pro Controllers' dpad issues?

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
O wow Prime have a new docuseries about the woman who chopped off the man's pee pee produced by Jordan Peele

It's kind of amazing how 'produced by Jordan Peele' went from a sign of it probably being best to give something a miss to now being one of the best stamps of approval you can find post-Get Out
I'm confused....what was produced by him pre-Get Out that was widely seen as a sign of "stay away"? He honestly hasn't done much before Get Out besides Key and Peele and Keanu (both of which were generally positive). If anything it was shorts or really obscure things that were not widely known/watched at all.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
quick question for any of the homies here who bought Spidamanz for PS4 physical; does it come with a manual

checked for you

nope, literally just one little sheet that has a code for a month of Marvel Unlimited on one side and a vague ad for a new Playstation Gear store on the other

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
checked for you

nope, literally just one little sheet that has a code for a month of Marvel Unlimited on one side and a vague ad for a new Playstation Gear store on the other
thanks homie <3 saved me from making a dick out of myself whining about an incomplete used copy 🙏

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm confused....what was produced by him pre-Get Out that was widely seen as a sign of "stay away"? He honestly hasn't done much before Get Out besides Key and Peele and Keanu (both of which were generally positive). If anything it was shorts or really obscure things that were not widely known/watched at all.

Pretty much all I knew about Key and Peele were their unfunny appearances on The Daily Show or Colbert. The clips of their show always looked like lowest common demoninator, broad-as-a-truck comedy.

Until Get Out they were both at Tyler Perry level for me when it came to their involvement being seals of quaility. Clearly Peele at least had a lot more to give.

Ironically the friend of the main character in Get Out felt like he was plucked from a Tyler Perry or Will Ferrell comedy but it somehow was done just sparingly enough and with enough heart to cut the tension of the rest of the movie without being annoying.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much all I knew about Key and Peele were their unfunny appearances on The Daily Show or Colbert. The clips of their show always looked like lowest common demoninator, broad-as-a-truck comedy.

Until Get Out they were both at Tyler Perry level for me when it came to their involvement being seals of quaility. Clearly Peele at least had a lot more to give.

Ironically the friend of the main character in Get Out felt like he was plucked from a Tyler Perry or Will Ferrell comedy but it somehow was done just sparingly enough and with enough heart to cut the tension of the rest of the movie without being annoying.

whhaaat

the key and peele show is amazing and was poignant at times.

Brood

Nov 8, 2018
is Brad dealing with personal/family issues? or am I reading to much into it and he's having a well deserved vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.