• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
oh right they did email me about my sub renewing soon

I need to use last year's promo code...

last year I used the year prior's code at the last minute because it seemingly didn't expire and I'd been waiting for the Beastcast 100 shirt to come back in stock (and kept missing it) before I used it

so I didn't need to buy anything else and now, hmm

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
oh right they did email me about my sub renewing soon

I need to use last year's promo code...

last year I used the year prior's code at the last minute because it seemingly didn't expire and I'd been waiting for the Beastcast 100 shirt to come back in stock (and kept missing it) before I used it

so I didn't need to buy anything else and now, hmm
What promo code?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to day 4 again and I think it's kinda underrated how much Vinny was the one to put the shiv into rdr2 for best style.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Nah it's not that, is now that he put in the succint point that every style rdr had is pretty much just lifted from the western movies the housers watched.

Last edited:

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
What was the name of that co-op platformer quick look when Vinny was subtly destroying any progress he and Alex could make without Alex realising? Was in the earlyish Beast days.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If there were ever more reason to not take stolen sheep seriously it would be calling Key and Peele "lowest common denominator".

jeezy fucking peats

Sorry if the truth offends you

Key's role on the Daily Show when I used to watch was to be a shouty one note character

Some people just aren't funny no matter how hard they try, unlike me

Last edited:
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
3074790-9587022080-Uv7WQ.jpg

The Giant Beastcast: Episode 190
What a program folks! We've got the sights AND the sounds. Erica and Lena join us to talk about creating art for The Shrouded Isle and the music for Celeste. We also dive in into the puzzling nature of Destiny 2, the news, and your emails.

Oct 25, 2017
I literally have no time for anything right now cause I have so much shit to do at work so somebody give me a synopsys of the Destiny thing. Is it going to get good now Yes/No?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i played metal slug 3 against because i do it every once in a while (free play obvs)

man that's a great aesthetic experience

it's kind of balls to actually play but i can overlook that

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
I literally have no time for anything right now cause I have so much shit to do at work so somebody give me a synopsys of the Destiny thing. Is it going to get good now Yes/No?

Maybe?

Bungie is independent again but it's also a >700 people studio so they'll still need money and they don't have Activision studios helping out with content production anymore. We'll probably have to wait for Destiny 3 to see the effects of the split.

May 5, 2018
I thought Vinny was talking about Turtle Castle Remastered and kept looking for it, but the game is called Eternal Castle Remastered. Sounds like Vinny said Turtle, which I wouldn't mind playing a game called Turtle Castle.

Edit: Yeah Lena! Spread the good word of Wandersong!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.