• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
RDR2 should've gotten best looking. There are parts of that game that you don't even need to go to that look better than 99% of games. I'm consistently amazed how detailed and beautiful that world is.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching this Eternal Castle QL and a bit bothered by how nobody seems able to understand what's going on even though it's pretty simple and straight forward. Like the "dog" they were freaking out over is obvious just a person on the ground hiding.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I listen to too many pods, promo/offer code is burnt into my brain

Edit: whaa die another Friday is already not great? I haven't watched past the first, bummer
It depends on how much you like looking at Goldeneye and hearing Dan not know what adverbs are

Also Dan's refusal to do the accent means it isn't worth watching

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they'd do a form of Unprofessional Fridays where they'd bounce between different new games each week. I don't need to see full playthroughs of games.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, i'm not really into Die Another Friday. It's another one of those series that's just Dan and co. talking about the same random shit they always talk about while barely mentioning the game. I wasn't into Blue Bombin' either though so YMMV.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT

WHERE

WHY

....maybe he does browse this thread and likes the stories I told ;_;

Im crying right now. Maybe its the alcohol. Ima go beddie bye.

are you saying I should have talked about 428 even more

I listen to too many pods, promo/offer code is burnt into my brain

Edit: whaa die another Friday is already not great? I haven't watched past the first, bummer

oh, yeah, same, I honestly probably would have said it even if you hadn't

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
Yeah, i'm not really into Die Another Friday. It's another one of those series that's just Dan and co. talking about the same random shit they always talk about while barely mentioning the game. I wasn't into Blue Bombin' either though so YMMV.

I'm sure it's a great series for anyone who wants to hear a lot of opinions on TV shows and movies from people who think that MacGruber is a classic comedic film.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that sounds about right Spankey.

I'm calling you Spankey now.
That's fine! A close friend of mine calls me that too!

w̴͇͉̣͍͔̗͍̲ͮ̆̑̿̀ͮ̅ͯ͟a̵͇̘̱͕͉͎͖̘͗̑̉͛ͯͤ̂ͩͧ̀͢n̿ͤ̇̔̉̋҉̭̭̯̥̫n̴̴̦̳̆̀͛͠ȁ̛͖̹̋̈́̐͡ ͈̳͓̜͙̺̯̳ͨͨ̐̈́̀ͪ̚b̛̹̆ͫ͂̓ȩ̡͎̖̓̆ͬ͡ ̣̞͓̫̻͐̒̔̏̇̓̓̇̉͞f̩̜͑ͫ̿͐̈ͩ̓͡r̶̴̮̲̻͍̤̠̈̓̽͊i͈͔̼̥ͬ͟͢ę͑̈́͛̿͆̇ͮ҉͙̲n̈͛ͨͪͦ̍̍͌͏̱̟̣̭̝͚̱̯̕d̓ͬ̆҉̵̞̟͈̫s̶̞̮̤̙̘̊ͨͤ?̸̘͆̒ͧͭ̉ͧ̽͜

It's coming out on PC?
It is, but you have to download the Spankey' Shop client. Oh, and refunds are not only missing, but you actually get an additional $60 charged to your CC if you try and invoke said refund.

Don't be heartless!

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
That's fine! A close friend of mine calls me that too!

w̴͇͉̣͍͔̗͍̲ͮ̆̑̿̀ͮ̅ͯ͟a̵͇̘̱͕͉͎͖̘͗̑̉͛ͯͤ̂ͩͧ̀͢n̿ͤ̇̔̉̋҉̭̭̯̥̫n̴̴̦̳̆̀͛͠ȁ̛͖̹̋̈́̐͡ ͈̳͓̜͙̺̯̳ͨͨ̐̈́̀ͪ̚b̛̹̆ͫ͂̓ȩ̡͎̖̓̆ͬ͡ ̣̞͓̫̻͐̒̔̏̇̓̓̇̉͞f̩̜͑ͫ̿͐̈ͩ̓͡r̶̴̮̲̻͍̤̠̈̓̽͊i͈͔̼̥ͬ͟͢ę͑̈́͛̿͆̇ͮ҉͙̲n̈͛ͨͪͦ̍̍͌͏̱̟̣̭̝͚̱̯̕d̓ͬ̆҉̵̞̟͈̫s̶̞̮̤̙̘̊ͨͤ?̸̘͆̒ͧͭ̉ͧ̽͜

w̵̧̱̘̼̮̲͎͕͙͌̔̑̕ͅě̶̖̗̥̭͒̑͒͐̇̏͝͠ ̶̱͙̰̈́ã̸̢͓͙͙̖̞̹͆̑̒̏r̷̦̙̼̋͘ȇ̶̯̱̞̤͕͉̣͌̂̒͛̕͝͝ ̵͚̣̤̩̱̣͖̔̿g̶̜̠͖̮̪͚͛̄͆͗̐̽͑ő̶̹̙͒̅̆̕̚͝͝ĭ̵͙̻̬̙̄̽͒̃͑́n̵̥̹͕̖̖̬͆͛̈̆̑͜ͅg̵̢̢̘͙̼̞̻̥̭̠̿̽͒ ̷̢̨̯͚̜̦͖̰̈́̽͒̓̇͑̾̚t̵̡͎̭͚̰̹͉̮̫͛̀͆̈̉̎ͅǫ̴̺̳͛͜͜ ̵̢̢̲̖̭̮͈̯̗̅b̶̢̮͖̱̣̦̝̫̮̏͗̈̽̚͜è̷̡̼̗̹͛̆̓͒̆͘ ̶̢̱͖̙͓̞̝͔͘f̸͎̭̟̑̎̀̅̏̉͛̆̽͜r̷̭̱̞͕̳̓ͅì̵̬̣͇͕̪̎͗̓̐̂ę̶̳̼̲̟̄̏͂n̷̠̻͓̰̟͚̝͎̰͚͋̍̾͝d̸̜̺͉̰̩̑̃̃̈́͗̾̊̽͑̕s̵̪̋ ̸̡͖͉͌̒̾͆͌̈̊͜͝f̵̻͇̱̘̎̏̎͠o̸̘̮͔̲̭͌͒͐̐͝r̶̨̛͎͚̻͚̋͑͒̍̅̋̊͠ͅë̸̡̧̨̡͔v̷̡͎͔̯̯̫͕̏͜ę̵̡̛̞̳̩̳̪͙̩̍̏̀̇̚r̴̳͚̈́̿͗̉̀̓͌͝ ̸̻̫͍̫̘̎͐̈́̀́̎͠ḁ̶̡̭̠͚̣̦̬͔̒͋͒̒̀͌̊̊͘ǹ̵̨͇͓d̴̠̲̜͗̈͗̾̓̆̆́͘͜ ̶͍́̃̽̆̌̉̈ͅę̷̧̝͉͓̫̞̩̉̀̉͜͝v̵̨̿e̵͓̠͒̄͂́̂͆͐͘r̴̡̛͎̗̜̝͇̖̼̳̀͋̑̂̾̕͘͘͝ ̸̥̇ä̶̧̪́ṉ̸͛͒̌̓̂̀͘d̶̡͈̜̯̪͖̳̲̜̊̒̏͊̍́͜ ̷̭͖̼̫̦̤̬̳̄͑̇̚͝é̵͕̐͊̀̏͐̄v̵̇̀̾ͅe̴͙̞̜͙̯̪͎̬͆́͜ͅr̸̢̛͍̘͙͇̥̐̾́̓̈̿́͒ ̴̨̙̗̬̖̭͙̩̜̯̋͗͋͝͠͝a̵̛͇͆̆̉̃͆̃͂̕͝n̷̻̔̊d̵̪͗̂ ̷̡̛͈̫̗̘̞͍̙̝̈́̎̋͗͆͠e̶̳̫̦̥͝v̴͓̒̀͌̓̅͋͗̾͘e̸͔̩̩͈̰͓̹̪̼̞͝r̷̛͍̪̯͍͌̍́̌̔͆͘͝ ̸̧͉̙͍̖̲͔͐͆̀̾̚â̸̢̟̩̫ǹ̵̦̙͓͔̔̐̉͂̚͠ḑ̵̹͇̄͑͆ ̶̬̝͉̜͓̪̲̺̟̍̈́̐͂̚ę̷̳̰̠̲͖̲̮̬̒̉͆̀̓͜v̷͔̻̊͌̈̈́̈͗e̵̛͉̮͐͊̅́̓͠r̵̯̻̳̐͂͂̊ ̵̹̬͓̣̓͋͊͆w̴͔͚̯͐͋̑͒͂͛̓̍͝ẹ̷̰̱̲̹͐̔̾̓̂͘ȩ̵͚̮̙̖̬̜̘̟̽̌͋é̵͎̻̪̉͗͌̏̒ȇ̶̗̭̹͓̳̗̟͎̗͐́̒̽̌́̕͜͠e̵̼̓̄̓̏͗̾͌ẽ̵͓̯̅̈́̄͘ę̶̻̞̬̫͙͔̞̣̲͐̏̒̉͂͠e̴̝͈̋͋̓̀̇̀̈́͘ę̸̨͈̇̓̿̓͗̃͐̈͝͝ͅē̵̻͔̫͆̆͠͠ê̶̫̯̫̳͎̓̊͒è̶̡̥̜̭̭̼̽̿͊͗͒̌͆́̈ȅ̷̮̼͚ḝ̶͎͂͋̔͊̈́̀̀̎͝ȩ̷͕̦̺̙̫̮̮̩̃͝ͅó̵̞̙͚̩̠̖̹̮̜̾ọ̸̭̝̫̪̰͈̣̣̜͗̉́o̸̦̾̊̀͑͊̃͊ǫ̸̯̣̿ơ̸̞̣̻̺̔̒͌̿͝ó̴̡̧̨̘̦̺̟̠̲ö̷̧̠̙͔͍̞̟͉̜́͊̓̊͘͝o̵̡̡͎̝̤͎̲̒͛̉́͋̾̍͘͝ǫ̶̰̱̺̬͇̭̝̣̞̈́ố̷̡̮̞̞̭͇̳̏̃̒̆̿̍ǫ̶̨̛͍̪͆̉̚ȯ̶͕̝̭̺̜̈́̾͊̂͘͝͝ȍ̴̭͎̺̝͕̜̀͋̓̌͂̆̾̕͜w̷̲̪̗̼͉̞͚̺̔̒̆w̸̡̙̯̘̭̩͚̮͕͗̈́̐̐̆͌̾͝͝ͅw̶̢͚̗͍̦͍̺̟̔̏̏̐̒̄́̀̕͝ẅ̷̢̨̛̬͙̙̝͉͙̼́̋͆̽̓͘w̶̡̟̠͓͍̩̠͗ͅẅ̵͎̻̗͈͕̬͓͇́͋̐̈́̓̐͆̾ẇ̸̺́͊̇͆w̶̲̦̹̅w̴̞̫͇̪̘̲̺̬̱͚͆̈͛̾́w̴̛̤̥̤͌̉̃̋̽͜w̴̯̩̄̉͜͠ő̸̭͎̱̈́͂̋͗͘̕͜ǫ̶͖̺̳̝̱̼̩̈́͋͑̽͑͆͛̔ơ̷̞͙̯̠͙̫̟̭̜̍̓̄ͅo̷̡͎͙͇͉͖͗͛̑̎̅̾̓͜͝͠o̵̧̝̙͈̖̘͘ȍ̷̢̢̤̳̙͍̮͍̜̗̃̈́̎o̵͈̪̤̹̠̯͊̔̅̉ͅo̷̧͉̅̈́̓ö̴̟͕͔͉̬͉̗̍̅̂͂̚͝ǭ̷̻̜̱͊͂o̸̦̬̓̈̇̉̎̓̉̂͂͝ō̴̭̗͎͍̣̣̈̾͋͘ọ̵̣̭͑̒ö̷̖̮̳̭͔̟̿̅͒̿̆̽͠ͅẇ̷̧̮̈́͂̅́̌̉̇͝͝ȇ̵̱̱̞̩̜̳̻̱́̌̐̆̎̃̐̚͠ͅͅȩ̶͖̠͚̰̲̯͓̏͆̃͐̒̎͝e̸̡̱̠̦̻̒̾͌͛̃͊̑̌̐̆ë̵̛͉̹̹̝͔́̑̿̾̎͐̾͘e̶̡͕̘͇̾̿̎ę̷͓̩̯͓͖̇̾̓̆͊̏͗̅͝ȇ̸̢̪̠̖͚͇͙̤̜̩ē̴̳̎́̑̃̔͘͝e̶̢̛̯̲̫̤͔̺̭̘̊̎̈́̈́́̓ẽ̴͚̺͇̜͈̉e̶̛̯̠̙̘̜̫̓̂̌ë̶̛̥̰̆͑̔͋̆̎̚e̷͚̹̖͒̈́̒̈̑̾͗̽ȩ̷͔̳̘́̄̒̀͘

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did Matt Pascual get laid off with this Bungie thing? His twitter reads like it, and his most recent few twitter likes aren't big on the whole Destiny split.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
3850.png

3851.png

I hope they play mario with 4 players all fucking each other over.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
My favorite content that they do is when they try to beat games or accomplish personal goals. I want Breaking Brad to come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.