• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, especially since it happened in 2014. Being silent doesn't make anything any better(actually makes you just as bad) if what he alleges is true but time will tell now that it's all out there.

Attorney-client privilege, though. The Model Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers in the US prohibit you from disclosing information a client has told you or you've learned through representing a client. There are exceptions to this rule in which you may disclose the information but it's not a requirement. An attorney could be disbarred for violating this rule, as terrible as it seems in these circumstances.

anotherdoof

Oct 27, 2017
Attorney-client privilege, though. The Model Rules of Professional Conduct for lawyers in the US prohibit you from disclosing information a client has told you or you've learned through representing a client. There are exceptions to this rule in which you may disclose the information but it's not a requirement. An attorney could be disbarred for violating this rule, as terrible as it seems in these circumstances.

He wasn't Pitchford's personal lawyer. He was Gearbox's general counsel

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They added some kind of unsolvable puzzle that sounded like a massive pain in the ass but the guest was trying to make it sound fun.

I swear that whole player base has Stockholm syndrome or something.

I mean yeah, speaking as someone who used to be addicted to destiny, it's just that.

also re: matt pascuals tweets

Yeah, there's gonna be job losses for the new bungie.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its been interesting to see the DestinyTheGame twitter be completely silent once that news broke yesterday

I guess Activision ran that account

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Started playing games at 21:9 on my TV

My word, shit looks beautiful

16:9
46652922122_d9e1514f51_o.png

21:9
46705608301_5428c6fe95_o.png

also, holy fuck re 2

Gore looks awesome, love how when you shotgun a zombie in two the upper half continues to crawl towards and attack, so good.
a8BNNys.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.