• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Dan likes AC Ody more than RDR2.

That boy has lost his damn mind.

It's not even a bad game just compared to RDR, it's a wholly mediocre game on its own.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
eXKTIWs.gif

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I may have come back around a bit on RDR2 thanks to the GOTY 'casts (I'm still only on day 4). I had my Dan moment with the game a lot earlier (I'm in chapter 3), but I came back to it last night and approached it on its own terms and just accepted that the things I'm disappointed about are the way they are, and I had an alright time. I'm definitely not going to exhaust myself trying to do everything, I'm mostly gonna follow story missions.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
The Epic games store talk on the Beastcast was really bad. Making games exclusive to one launcher over another is not completion and doesn't benefit the user one bit.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
I just realised that being in a different timezone now means that Unprofessional Fridays no longer happens on Saturday for me. At least the first hour.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The trainer thread is amazing

Someone actually thought that the demo was the whole game and that removing the timer would let you play the full thing

Edit: Concentration camps got mentioned somehow

Oct 27, 2017
the timed one-shot concept behind the demo is fucking stupid anyway. it's a game you're supposed to play through slowly and methodically and they throw a timer on it so now you have to rush through everything and the experience is shitty as a result. FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.