• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lu Bu Dynasty Warriors 2

latest

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys.

I think suda51 and grasshopper are bad at making games and killer47 only got by on its styyyyyle.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit Wii U is a hundred bucks at GameStop and I have a 25 dollar coupon

It might be time. I've been wanting to try Mario Maker and who knows when we'll get another

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Okay I lost twice while fighting Cerberus because either I'm missing something or the way hitboxes work in this game is fucking bullshit and between that and laughing at Hercules' voice, I decided to stop for the night. This game is gonna take forever. Not-Danny Devito isn't half bad, though.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I lost twice while fighting Cerberus because either I'm missing something or the way hitboxes work in this game is fucking bullshit and between that and laughing at Hercules' voice, I decided to stop for the night. This game is gonna take forever. Not-Danny Devito isn't half bad, though.

Once you learn the rune systems god of war isn't that hard.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Once you learn the rune systems god of war isn't that hard.
God of War would have been vastly improved with a Danny Devito soundalike.

Also I do not love the runes. I'm not gonna fuckin' pause the game and do all that shit just to make bugs do slightly less damage to me. Give me a few loadouts to swap between in-game and "optimize for X enemies" options and yeah, I'm in.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i just played a little order 1886 and when i stopped, my ps4 shut off super hard and wouldnt turn back on via controller

fucking lycans

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Bakalar is the fucking technology guy but he can't recommend a cheaper Android phone than the pixel?

There are so many phones that fits Vinny's needs.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I'm keeping my 6S around until it bursts into flames. Then I'll probably just get a cheaper smartphone after that.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I saw the first half of 12 Angry Men today. That movie is very good. It was like a Cuaron amount of long takes but in a single sweltering room while a bunch of white dudes were just talking about sending a kid to the chair. Anyway, in lieu of watching it on my own, I'm excited to see the rest of it on Monday.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I saw the first half of 12 Angry Men today. That movie is very good. It was like a Cuaron amount of long takes but in a single sweltering room while a bunch of white dudes were just talking about sending a kid to the chair. Anyway, in lieu of watching it on my own, I'm excited to see the rest of it on Monday.
omg, how could you only see half of it? That knife to the table moment was the moment I knew this movie is something special. I've seen it multiple times and everytime it is a thrill. It's an exceptional and a somewhat scary watch for sure, when you think about what really goes on during such deliberations on a day to day basis.

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what's up with the different campaign stuff in RE2? Never played the original and not sure if there's an optimal way to play it

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
>only watching half a film
Dp_EoxMWwAE5c8C.jpg

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
So what's up with the different campaign stuff in RE2? Never played the original and not sure if there's an optimal way to play it
Both characters experience different things/characters in the story. Mainly because during the car crash in the beginning, they get separated so they enter the police station from different entrances. There is no optimal way to play it, you'll basically get to play through the story from two different perspectives(they will collide by the end of it).

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I keep having issues when trying to copy files from my windows machine to my Linux laptop and it's really starting to annoy me

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

Honestly one of my favourite films

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Arsenic and Old Lace is a great old movie that no one talks about seeing as we're on that topic

Also, people throw around the term Capraesque as short-hand to describe saccharine movies and it does actual Capra films like A&OL and It's A Wonderful Life an incredible disservice. The later in particular is one of the most devastatingly real films I've ever watched

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
omg, how could you only see half of it? That knife to the table moment was the moment I knew this movie is something special. I've seen it multiple times and everytime it is a thrill. It's an exceptional and a somewhat scary watch for sure, when you think about what really goes on during such deliberations on a day to day basis.
During the knife moment, half of the people in my class gasped and I, either in my head or under my breath, went "fuck yeah." That's the good filmic shit. That's the kind of twist I live for: "Yeah, I broke the law. So what? That just makes this muddier."
>only watching half a film
Dp_EoxMWwAE5c8C.jpg
I really wish it was the whole thing, but we had to be done by 1:30. Actually, we had to be done by 2:00, but my assumption is the person running the course knew that the "good shit" was coming up in the movie so she decided to stop after the third vote because it's as close to a natural stopping point as a movie like that could allow.
Honestly one of my favourite films
I'm only halfway into it and I can really fuckin' see why. This is some good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.