• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skavi

Feb 13, 2018
of the other games... BBS has Zack, and Re:Coded has the FF X kids in the Destiny Islands stuff and Cloud again in the Olympus stuff, but I thiiiink that may be it

I totally forget if anyone shows up in Days as well (I would guess that would also be Cloud, if anyone)

Can't remember if any FF people show up in DDD, but there was a TWEWY arc.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
I see someone's trying to get "White Castle Crystals" going again huh?

Also fuck me, this Mass Effect recap video is something else, I don't think I ever had to watch that when I played ME2.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
f3e.png
why is this the funniest thing I've ever seen

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
He was gonna play it in a boring way no matter what. If he played Vanguard he'd never use charge, and when he did he'd aim at the ground, die, and get frustrated. Give it another two episodes before he figures out to activate Tech Armor on purpose. Maybe by the time he does the suicide mission he'll figure out Warp is good against Barrier / Armor. Vinny's gonna keep telling him to use Pull / Throw, but he'll only do it on cue.
To his credit, Alex posted on Twitter that Vinny guided him through some gameplay stuff in episode 2 so hopefully he figures his way around these simplified controls. The game really doesn't ask that much of you, especially with such a hang-back class. He'll get there. But it sure did seem pretty sloppy this time around.
Surely skippable though?
Yeah, and, y'know, even if you watched them without playing past games you'd get nothing out of them, and all the bombast is found in gameplay stuff that just flashes and flies all over...so you may actually have a really good time with it if the combat holds up for you.
This is needlessly funny and I'm not sure why.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I had forgotten that Shep Shep was a Sole Survivor.

Paragon Sole Survivor is a the roughest background for ME2, lorewise.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017

Wow. That winter scene is incredible. I love the way they made the trees sway. The heavy metal Santa is cool, too, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.