• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the people they play with who aren't a part of giant bomb will ever teach them the better way to play this game

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
So I started playing Tom Clancy's The Division. Why did this have to be an always online shooter? The story content seems fine, guess they're going for a living breathing world full of agents?

Anyways I just unlocked the second safe house and need to go retrieve the three people from the different wings. It's a decent cover shooter. I've been getting owned by the AI but eventually I get it done.

I'll probably keep playing it till Anthem is out and then dabble back and forth between the two.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know that I've ever been that frustrated watching a GB stream as I was watching that Apex stream. I love the guys dearly and I'm not watching expecting high level play, but that was painful.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i just played titanfall 2 on pc for the first time

that dynamic res with a targeted framerate feature is god tier

i almost feel unworthy to continue playing

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
220px-Apex_Cover.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
For as much as I like Resident Evil 2 I'm having trouble motivating myself to play it.

I finished Leon A and started Claire B but for some reason feel kind of over it... Which is weird, because it's a great game.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For as much as I like Resident Evil 2 I'm having trouble motivating myself to play it.

I finished Leon A and started Claire B but for some reason feel kind of over it... Which is weird, because it's a great game.

Beyond a few differences isn't the second character mostly just doing the same things

I doubt I'll touch the game after I finish Leon's for the first time and I think it's the best game in the last 12 months that isn't RDR2

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017

It's a great game, but it isn't a fun game, that's for sure. I have to make a commitment to play it.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

It's a mood game for sure. I beat Claire A in two long sittings, but I haven't gone back to it since I needed some less tense palate cleansers in the meantime. I'll play through the rest for sure but I needed a break.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i might give bloodhound a go because my main problem is i have nfi where anybody is

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Whoo, 2nd Apeleg victory, first on PC. We routed so luckily we won with 4 kills between us and really good gear, but I did have a moment where my teammates were knocked and I smartly used Bangalore's ult to zone out the squad we were fighting in a narrow canyon, then revived them both. So I'ma take credit for clutch play of the match. Still extremely fucking good game.
Daww look at that handsome fella.
He's such a prick. I hate him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.