• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I was so distracted by the return of murder island I almost forgot it's less than 2 hours until Mass Alex

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
They should replace all content with Mass Alexes and PokéMonday Night Combats to make up for this

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
OMG Mirage is Kyle Crane (main character) from Dying Light. How did I not hear it before!!!
stop making text smaller hella dammit

i cant see
But this is text size 9! Before the site redesign the minimum was text size 1.

Now, you may argue that they are actually the same sizes just renamed for font-y clarity, but to that I say... the numbers don't lie.

Sep 12, 2018
nA3OrCy.png

Daaaan, Wiiiiiilllllll Ben broke the website.

Sep 12, 2018
How do you move an Xbox upstairs without making it look like you're being passive-aggressive towards a dad who's camped downstairs with a leg injury? Asking for a friend.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Ever have a day where you feel like you aren't going to make it to the end of the day? Today is one of those days.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
It's great for sure, and made me buy the game so I can finish it before watching more! I do wonder how Abby will react to the Mr. X stuff, seems like she enjoys doing stuff at her own pace.

Abby's doing really good, did not expected her to handle that first boss so well and she blasted those lickers, something I did not think of doing. I just assumed you had to run or steak away from them.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So has anyone stepped up to the plate yet and created that Majin Buu / Vince McMahon vascularity gif yet?

I need to know.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
People are really good on PC. I can usually hang on PC shooters but the crowd for Apex seems savage. I'm doing alright on Xbox. Watching the stream was tough though, still.

It took me a bit of time to adjust, but it's mostly fine now on PC. Some of the weapon handling is very different from what i'm used to. I haven't run into the monsters that snipe from across the map with wingmans yet though.

Tbh. i like Apex mostly because it's different. After 500 hours of PUBG, i'm ready for something else.

Nightguy

Oct 31, 2017
Alright I won my first game of Apeleg last night with my best friend and it felt incredible so lock it in for GOTY.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem direct, thanks monkey's paw
They've said nothing about it and it's supposed to be Q1 (probably Q2) so expected. There will probably be some other news too tho. Probably mostly indies but Nintendo has a lot of games announced that they haven't said shit about

Status
Not open for further replies.