• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Welp, I found out about what they're doing in Catherine: Full Body.

I feel like shit that I unintentionally supported Atlus by getting the Smash DLC pass now. What a reprehensible, hateful game company they are.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finally watching the Anthem video and yeah... Yikes...

I feel like Jeff has been a lot more negative in general in the recent months... To an almost aggressive levels sometimes...

I just hope everything is going all right for him.

To be clear, I'm not trying to defend Anthem... I think it looks like a very generic "one of those". I just think that video in particular was another example of that stuff I'm talking about with Jeff.

Last edited:

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
credit roll on crackdown
9kI5wJ4.png

stats
VPrwV8P.png
that was alright
I think I've grown to genuinely dislike fortnite
hopefully apex kills it finall y

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I get the complaints about Crackdown basically being the same game but idk I'm having fun collecting orbs and doing stupid side activities.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Epic seems kinda shook from Apeleg (given the impromptu "HEY PLS PLAY FORTNITE!!!" emails and promotions), so I figure they have some kind of internal projection that suggests it is eating into their playerbase.

They really seem to want to stifle Apeleg's momentum.

I feel like Jeff has been a lot more negative in general in the recent months... To an almost aggressive levels sometimes...

To be clear, I'm not trying to defend Anthem... I think it looks like a very generic "one of those". I just think that video in particular was another example of that stuff I'm talking about with Jeff.
Ehh, Jeff comes down like a hammer on games he finds aggressively bad. He's been like this as long as I've followed Giant Bomb, and I really don't think it's new behaviour.

I'd agree that he can be tough to listen to if you disagree with him. Though even then, I think he's still approach it with genuine criticism (even if he's wrong).

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I want to say Epic is running their course with how they're handling Fortnite right now but it's hard not to take notice of the battle pass promotion they're running and the changes introduced in the latest patch which were long in demand. I'm pretty done with the game though, Apex is too fun.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Literally the first thing that happened was he queued up for one mission and it matched him into a different mission he already did

I'd be pissed too.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
I get the complaints about Crackdown basically being the same game but idk I'm having fun collecting orbs and doing stupid side activities.
Yeah, the whole appeal of Crackdown to me was making your agent stronger and faster. It felt real nice to be able to run faster. I wish they would've taken that concept to a new level, but it seems like the core is there.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Is the audio on the Anthem QL weird for anyone else? As NPCs are talking, the volume will literally boost up mid-sentence. And sometimes the sound drops out completely (which has been happening in videos for a while, sporadically.)

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All the reviews are spot on about Crackdown but the gameplay was still fun enough for me to beat 2/3rd of the bosses in one sitting. Quite happy to get it with my game pass.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Watching the First Impressions Anthem and this is already boring, every bit of dialogue and delivery seems so flat, it's almost white noise. Maybe the official QL shows what the mid game stuff is like and it gets better but so far, nothing I've seen so far seems exciting or fun.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I would not wish my current sickness on my worst enemy.

The only positive I can give being sick all week was that I played a lot of the Division. Thanks Yves.

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
ok Jan has gotta bring up some moments from kingdom hearts 3 in best moment, cus there is one moment I got to which is the most amazing anime ass moment

Goofy saving Kairi and sora from terranort and Donald launching a FUCKING ZETTAFLARE TO OBLITERATE TERRANORT!

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I don't know what people expected from Atlus(who are known to have questionable shit for a long ass while). The best thing they ever did was the unboxing for Demon Souls Deluxe Edition.

Close-Up is one of the best films ever made. Respect.
Most of Kiarostami's films are incredible.
ok Jan has gotta bring up some moments from kingdom hearts 3 in best moment, cus there is one moment I got to which is the most amazing anime ass moment

Goofy saving Kairi and sora from terranort and Donald launching a FUCKING ZETTAFLARE TO OBLITERATE TERRANORT!

Yup. I just posted 2 pictures from that moment in my review/thoughts on the game. Donald Duck is the GOAT.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Y'know what that Expanse is actually damn good

I'm about to finish up the first session. I hear Tom Jane isn't present as much in the following seasons, which is a bummer, but by the end of this initial season, the other characters grew on me

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I was really looking forward to getting Catherine. Reading what Atlus did is incredibly disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.