• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Brad as a service has been underwhelming and while fans of the series may enjoy the current output, it's a bummer to those wanting more.

reaganstein

Dec 13, 2017
Brad is a legacy product that continues to be supported because of inertia. Brad's fine. I would replace Brad with Ben in that post. I still can't figured out why he was hired other than being a legacy hire from his intern days. I refuse to believe he was the best candidate they had for the job.

You crazy for this one. Ben and Abby were perfect hires at the right time.

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
I just don't think Brad fits as a host. He's much better when he can chew on a topic for a bit and then jump in. He used to drop some seriously well thought out arguments when Ryan/Jeff was host. Whereas now he has to keep his eye on the next topic, so his thoughts are more rushed/simplistic.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Which is why I'm still completely baffled by forcing everybody in the demo into the role where the special abilities are just different gun to shoot. Even if it is the class most people will choose, you're just asking people to lose interest in the boring guy before the weekend was even up.

Yea I agree. It didn't take long to get another Javelin, but either way they should have started you as one of the others. Storm would have shown off the abilities far better!

Oct 27, 2017
NY
got a server error midway through one of the final missions in anthem, then redid like 20 minutes and all the game's sound cut right before the payoff story cutscenes, which u have to restart to fix.

and because bioware is so good at development u can't turn on subtitles during a mission. think ima just uninstall it.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
Fans of the Brad genre will have plenty to like in Brad, but with little Brad innovation it can't be recommended for everyone.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, he was the anime editor. Automatically disqualifies him. I'd say Drew was the only real non-pervert at GB. That man is a saint.
tenor.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Heeeeelllllloooooo Yearly bonus payslip...

Tomorrow will be a very dangerous day for me... I should probably hide my credit card somewhere tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.