• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of streaming and latency my friend got this trophy for me over PS4 gameshare somehow. He said the connection wasn't even good. Dunno how he did it.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Oh well

IeNt16l.png
did.....did you like far cry 5?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of streaming and latency my friend got this trophy for me over PS4 gameshare somehow. He said the connection wasn't even good. Dunno how he did it.
That's some next level way to challenge yourself. Go for hard achievements over a shitty internet link with variable latency.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Brad needs to play this on Xbox and use an Elite controller and map one of the paddles to the jump button. The true Titanfall experience.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I am slowly watching Jeff's soul leave his body.

I wonder if this just makes him REALLY want to play Titanfall

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot about Epic Mickey. That might actually be my most disappointing game of all time. Either that or Deus Ex Invisible War.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I used to always restart after not landing the slide under the thing while shooting + jump onto a wall immediately mid slide in the beginning because the key to finishing at the top 3 is keeping your speed consistent all the way to the end.

Last edited:

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
not to sound like a Weirdo but

why doesn't he use the controller scheme that has jump on a shoulder button so he can jump and turn simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.