• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
A bit random but remember when Dan said he could fight a wolf and win? Well there's been some pics of wolves from a sanctuary on Reddit and my answer to Dan has gone from "no" to "hell no".

pl1ogi29e0i21.jpg

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Dan also thought he would win against a wolf because they aren't trained to attack like police dogs.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Is there any evidence of any Giant Bomb members past or present doing the Gangnam Style dance?

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I started up Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and it's been awhile since a game intimated me this much.

New characters, a different and experimental take on the combat system, the nagging and possibly unfair sense that the game was meant to be played on a PSP...

Seriously, this franchise is something else. KH1 and 2 were about what I remembered. I watched Re:CoM's cutscenes on YouTube because the remake was so inferior to the GBA original, and then experienced 358/2 for the first time as this strange but interesting movie/visual novel blend. Now here's Birth by Sleep, another action JRPG, but one that initially comes across as significantly different anyway.

Coming up is Re:Coded, a movie (plus visual novel?) version of the DS game, which I understand itself was a remake of a mobile game. And then a remaster of a 3DS game. And then some demo thing that leads up to KH3 somehow? And then...a browser game...?

I'm being dramatic, and chances are I'll love Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance and all the rest, but damn. Just...damn.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Of course there's a Quebecer in New Dawn... Man... I just can't... I hate it so much when devs do that.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I started up Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and it's been awhile since a game intimated me this much.

New characters, a different and experimental take on the combat system, the nagging and possibly unfair sense that the game was meant to be played on a PSP...

Seriously, this franchise is something else. KH1 and 2 were about what I remembered. I watched Re:CoM's cutscenes on YouTube because the remake was so inferior to the GBA original, and then experienced 358/2 for the first time as this strange but interesting movie/visual novel blend. Now here's Birth by Sleep, another action JRPG, but one that initially comes across as significantly different anyway.

Coming up is Re:Coded, a movie (plus visual novel?) version of the DS game, which I understand itself was a remake of a mobile game. And then a remaster of a 3DS game. And then some demo thing that leads up to KH3 somehow? And then...a browser game...?

I'm being dramatic, and chances are I'll love Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance and all the rest, but damn. Just...damn.

BBS is possibly my favorite of the series still, so I hope you enjoy it!

I prefer the command deck combat, and it's got the best command fusing and ability systems of those games... so it was weird to continue on and not have them work quite as well after. DDD's pretty solid on that front too, though, just not quite as easily messed around with.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
My anthem trial screwed up and EA gave me an additonal 10 hours.

The loading is MUCH MUCH better.
But each time i go, "wow i might be having fun"
The game rips it away.

Every time i talk to a certain NPC? Game crash

Running Around in the colossus with your shield up bashing into dudes is a ton of fun though

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see the issue. It makes sense to me. Maybe try reading very slowly? Also maybe we don't need to share every single "bad" tweet from people who aren't even in any way related to GB in this thread. just a thought.
Lmao sick burn bro 😂

Austin retweeted it and it's referencing the aura hack thing from yesterday so that's why I posted it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish the Switch had a grid layout option for the homescreen like the 3DS... I'm starting to have too many games for them to be all on a single row.

Also the rumble on the Switch continues to be the fucking worst Ugh... But hey, that new Trial game is all right.

Last edited:

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Anthem has a lower Opencritic score than Crackdown 3...

Good lord. Though I have gotten a lot more fun out of Crackdown 3 so far than that miserable slog Anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.