• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Of Jeff Gestmann's various main outfits, which is most iconic in your opinion?
Whenever I think of jeff its with this old school polo
mqdefault.jpg
1243637-20071129.jpg
bcFXQue.png

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
we should commission someone to remake that shirt for Jeff but in his current clothing size. I know that old one is probably gone.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I also have no idea what the story is in Altered Beast

There were guys, presumably dead guys, they woke up because the digitized alarm clock man yelled. Then they killed other things which were more dead than they were, all while getting sick gains and eating nothing but protein powder and experimental supplements made from the DNA of various animals.

Then some awful sound effects played, and there was a duck mirror, it's all very clear I'm not sure what's so hard to follow here.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, looking back on it. Imagine throwing any notion of journalistic integrity out the window for fuckin' Kane and Lynch.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only person that keeps seeing "Giant pregnant(?)" in the vault on the front page and thinking it is "Giant Bomb |OT|"

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I mean, that shit was huge.
Oh totally I've just never seen that comic before

Thats when the story really popped off actually.

IIRC Jeff still doesn't know who exactly gave Penny Arcade the info.
Interesting.

Man, looking back on it. Imagine throwing any notion of journalistic integrity out the window for fuckin' Kane and Lynch.
Funny to look back on huh

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
to3v225w8nlz.jpg

And it's not even Wednesday yet!
Of Jeff Gestmann's various main outfits, which is most iconic in your opinion?
Yeah, Old Jeff is definitely the striped blue shirt. Post-CBS purchase I'd go with the Blurred Nike shirt.
giphy.gif

Edit: Also, didn't Jeff mention that the K&L thing was only part of the whole story and that the shitstorm started with a Ratchet & Clank review or something like that?

Disclaimer: I actually started working at Eidos like a month after the whole shitstorm happened lol.
Thanks for personally getting Jeff fired, Megasoum!
kane and lynch 2 tho. that was pretty cool.
It was. That game mistreats me and I ask for more. It's consensual, though.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately Kimmy Schmidt gets a little bogged down in trying to be extremely current (there's a big sea change in how outwardly political the show got post-Trump) whereas 30 Rock was a little more broad and timeless. Not that it's bad, per se, but unlike 30 Rock I don't think I could throw on any episode and just have a good, uncompromised time.

Still, it's impressive that a show about an abused woman coming to terms with her life and modern reality can have an alcoholic robot be a recurring side character and it doesn't fall apart.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Waiut so Mark Kern is actually back to Blizzard huh... Hmmmm

(Yes I know it's not him today but I thought he left)

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Unfortunately Kimmy Schmidt gets a little bogged down in trying to be extremely current (there's a big sea change in how outwardly political the show got post-Trump) whereas 30 Rock was a little more broad and timeless. Not that it's bad, per se, but unlike 30 Rock I don't think I could throw on any episode and just have a good, uncompromised time.

Still, it's impressive that a show about an abused woman coming to terms with her life and modern reality can have an alcoholic robot be a recurring side character and it doesn't fall apart.
I haven't finished Kimmy Schmidt, I think I made it through three seasons and just stopped?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't finished Kimmy Schmidt, I think I made it through three seasons and just stopped?
Season 4 was released in two parts like 8 months apart, the latter of which came out a few weeks ago. It's mostly good but there's clearly some "oh shit we have three hours to complete the arcs of all these characters, let's hit lightspeed" stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.