• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2018
Wait TJ Miller is a worse person than James Woods? I mean that shows how much I know about celebrities' political views but what stupid things has Miller said?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Wait TJ Miller is a worse person than James Woods? I mean that shows how much I know about celebrities' political views but what stupid things has Miller said?
James Woods is a far-right conservative wacko. TJ Miller is a "I'll burn your house down and tear your limbs apart" wacko.

It's the intensity that makes the difference.

Oct 25, 2017
They managed to turn helmets off briefly and are still not sure where the option is located.

Glad to have Mass Alex back.

May 5, 2018
Real talk, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins is a dope film.
Yeah I remember liking that film when I was younger. It also led to the Buzz Lightyear TV show which later marked the debut of Patrick Warburton voicing Buzz. Interesting because 1 Ben and Jan want Warburton in KH and they could have gotten him to voice Buzz. But also if you think about Patrick Warburton is the voice of the real Buzz Lightyear while Tim did voice him in the movie, he has been voicing a Toy version of Buzz all this time.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot that ME2 is so much larger than 1. I bet Mass Alex 2 lasts until E3. And this time around almost all of the side content is interesting.

AssCreed 2, Mass Effect 2, Arkham Asylum, Read Dead Redemption, Dark Souls... this gen was pretty incredible.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I forgot that ME2 is so much larger than 1. I bet Mass Alex 2 lasts until E3. And this time around almost all of the side content is interesting.

AssCreed 2, Mass Effect 2, Arkham Asylum, Read Dead Redemption, Dark Souls... this gen was pretty incredible.
All of the ME games are like somewhere between 20-30 hours, aren't they? What's different between ME1/2?

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Kelly Chambers is so going to get goo'd in the tube while Alex goes to explore every planet, isn't she?

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Magnificent OP, Death Metalist .

Now let's all take a moment to learn about Piranha Plants.

This is some deep lore. Viridi knew enough about the existence of other worlds to write a lengthy paper on plantlife in them. Why did she write a paper anyway? What is the point of education for a god? Did Viridi live in a mortal form just to study Piranha Plants?

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Vinny will give Alex any best ending pro tips

Or try to do so from memory and get the worst ending

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alex just mowed down that heavy mech. They might want to raise the difficulty if they can do it without a restart.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Wait what causes this again?
Waiting too long to go through the Omega 4 relay after the Collectors board the SR2 Normandy. You can do one quest between then and committing to the endgame. Any more questing and crew members start getting liquidated.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Waiting too long to go through the Omega 4 relay after the Collectors board the SR2 Normandy. You can do one quest between then and committing to the endgame. Any more questing and crew members start getting liquidated.
Huh, forgot about that. Was there a way to min/max that that you didn't miss anything?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've barely started lol

made my choice, gonna play ~1 hr and call it to sleep

...It's the cameltoe, right? The weird 50's sci-fi cameltoe is the somewhere.

Tom Hanks' brother plays Woody in everything not called "Toy Story" made by Pixar and has, like, forever. This is nothing new.

KH actually regularly gets chatacters' stand-in voice actors too, I feel

it's nice that they can do that when they can't get the "real" one

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit... I'm halfway through the last season of The Americans and man... It just got fucking violent and gross all of a sudden.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
KH actually regularly gets chatacters' stand-in voice actors too, I feel

it's nice that they can do that when they can't get the "real" one
I already remember you or someone else talking about super weird stuff with Hayden Panetierre so I'm prepared for whatever stupid VA stuff is coming.
Holy shit... I'm halfway through the last season of The Americans and man... It just got fucking violent and gross all of a sudden.
Yeah I really need to watch this show.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
KH3 looks.. good

The parkour seems simple and fun and I'm a sucker for being minturised so the Toy Story world looks great to show that off.

It just looks like a good time

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I already remember you or someone else talking about super weird stuff with Hayden Panetierre so I'm prepared for whatever stupid VA stuff is coming.

Yeah I really need to watch this show.

oh that one was just a weird case

otherwise the more notable VA changes are due to, uh, deaths

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
KH3 looks.. good

The parkour seems simple and fun and I'm a sucker for being minturised so the Toy Story world looks great to show that off.

It just looks like a good time
Watching the quick look the problem I have is a two-shot with Buzz and Woody where the former walks towards the screen while talking dramatically about the newcomers, pausing just close enough so we can see his hip and clasping fist as he speaks about trust.

That isn't Toy Story, that's anime.

Generally the Toy Story toy animation is heck of on-point, though.
oh that one was just a weird case

otherwise the more notable VA changes are due to, uh, deaths
Well I uh...don't really have anything to say about that.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
yeah... Leonard Nimoy was Xehanort and Christopher Lee was Ansem the Wise

but obviously they apparently tapped someone big for the former, and the latter's replacement was still very good at making me feel emotional so

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I don't usually stay up past midnight but I'm making the exception for this Mass Alex episode.

Also yes, Anthem avatar is a go, I'm probably too hyped for a game that will probably be decent at best but it's the most appealing thing to me so far this year.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I don't usually stay up past midnight but I'm making the exception for this Mass Alex episode.

Also yes, Anthem avatar is a go, I'm probably too hyped for a game that will probably be decent at best but it's the most appealing thing to me so far this year.
2806586-screen+shot+2015-12-16+at+12.27.40+pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.