• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Hypnospace just went from "what is this" to "this might end up being one of my favorite things ever made".

ciro

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Vinny showing is game and Dan totally ignoring it and just talking about other stuff with Mike and only Alex seemed to be paying attention and trying to play the game. That was rough.
Not like every friday stream for the last like three years has turned into vinny asks about recent movies after 15 minutes

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's a satire thread in response to the "I love Nico" thread on gaming side... pls let me believe this

Oct 28, 2017
Now that I think about it, of all silly things raging mysoginists complain about, are female vocalists even one of them? I don't think I've ever even seen that sort of drek, if so.

Yes, definitely.

Actually mysoginists complain about everything so I'm sure it's out there

Way back when the Devil May Cry reboot was about to come out there was some guy who didn't like the S rank being called Sensational and describing it as "feminist shit" for no reason whatsoever.

I really believed RDR2 was a game designed to win awards, so stuff like this is flooring me. And I don't mean to say that RDR2 is good, so much as pandering to award-givers. Rockstar's higher-ups must be livid.

Edit: And yeaaaah... 4 for GoW seems a bit much. Though I haven't played it... I refuse to believe it's that good.

It's not. It's just a decent AAA Batman Arkham-style action adventure game with some angry dadman sadfeels that panders heavily to gaming's current audience.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
4429.png

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
people need to be able to do what they want, even if it hurts others I guess

smoke alone in your home and have no pets or kids and I'm ok with it.
Sure, you can do whatever you want if it doesn't hurt anybody else... I'm fine with that.

But there's a difference between that and activately saying "Yeah, smoking is fucking cool and fuck people who says otherwise!" which is what some of the posts in that other thread look like.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey... The Total War and Total Warhammer games are on sale on Steam right now.

Also Vanquish... I never actually played that game... Maybe I should pick it up someday.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Oh hey... The Total War and Total Warhammer games are on sale on Steam right now.

Also Vanquish... I never actually played that game... Maybe I should pick it up someday.
Total Warhammer 1/2 are real gud...

(crossposting from the COOL GIF thread)
PicNLQr.gif

x1vGl2b.gif

Easy!
Total Warhammer 2. Gifs are my own. To me I love this game because its the tabletop brought to life. You get to play with all the armies(excluding 4 atm) in any scenario possible. The top picture is me as Chaos, the timing of Archaon(big horned dude) going into the flames was perfect. 2nd is a Heirotitan of a fight I lost. As a big guy, he crushes his opponents as he falls. Seeing it in action, having these battles...it always brings out a joy in me.

Embrace the End Times.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, I caved and bought The Division 2 through GMG since I didn't wanna pay full price through Uplay when the Epic stuff kicks in.

Now to wait..

Edit: Ooo, I can get a free game, either Watch Dogs 2, Far Cry Primal or Wildlands, ehh, maybe I'll go with Watch Dogs 2.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i kinda like total war games in theory but also i have zero interest in the rts portion so i feel like kind of a joke when i play them

i unified japan once that was enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.