• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4429.png
The Gun...Goes to My Temple.

The Cursor...Hovers Over the Close Browser Button.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Attn all GBEra members, I Blitzrules240 have created a Division 2 clan called the GBEra Shlooters. If you'd like to join me and our White Wolf insignia please tell me your PSN username and I will add you to the #SQUAD.

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not posting this as a meme, but I don't really check the thread much anymore so I may have missed it.

Have they given any sort of update on the GTA online stuff? Is it just legit dead now?

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go home, eat some leftover pizza with a monster energy drink and play The Division all night until I go to bed and play some Captain Toad DLC while watching random videos/streams on my iPad before faling asleep...

That's the plan... The reality is that I'm gonna get home, eat the pizza and drink the monster but then fall asleep on the couch right after and wake up groggy near midnight... play a bit of The Division and then go to bed... Getting old sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.