• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
CNv4LBA.jpg

this is upsetting
considering making people another color looks awful 99% of the time, this is better than I expected

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Could've played The Division 2 beta but I played God Eater 3 instead.

I'm sorry

You guys notice Dan doesn't really interact with us as much.

He must be busy.

You think they ever look at our garbage?

Austin and the Waypoint peeps definitely check ResetEra every now and then. I assume at least some of the GB staff check in, too. It makes me more mindful not to personalise (at least in a serious way) any criticism of the staff. They get enough shit on social media and in other places without this place adding to it.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
You guys notice Dan doesn't really interact with us as much.

He must be busy.

You think they ever look at our garbage?
Dan is too busy reading literary classics, considering homes in New Jersey to live in with enough room for a private library and looking for the amiibos he's missing from his collection to best decorate his new home to interact and read comments from a bunch of ne'erdowell's like us.

Ain't that right DanRyckert

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
this can only end one way, and personally?

I live in fear of Organiza-Dan XIII.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Vinny scrolls the GBEra thread.

"This one is talking about feet"

"This one like something called Fate Grand Order"

"Alex, this one has an avatar as you from Mass Alex, is that weird?"

"Dan, they want you to eat the hat"

"They really seem to like Apex Legends"

"They won't shut the fuck up about GTA Online and Shenmue 2"

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Man I should really finish RDR2. I got to that Willie Nelson song and assumed it couldn't get any better than that.

Edit: Have they put out a proper OST for this game yet? Cuz they really should.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to disable Era auto-saving draft posts? Usually if I close a tab in the middle of writing a post it was because it was a shit post that I don't want to be greeted with every time I open this thread.

In this instance it was "I don't even want something with arm rests" from when we were talking about desk chairs and I stopped writing because I realised that nobody gives a shit what chairs I like.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to disable Era auto-saving draft posts? Usually if I close a tab in the middle of writing a post it was because it was a shit post that I don't want to be greeted with every time I open this thread.

In this instance it was "I don't even want something with arm rests" from when we were talking about desk chairs and I stopped writing because I realised that nobody gives a shit what chairs I like.
No there isn't. You're stuck with it until you delete it completely and save the deletion.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to go into the first dungeon in CrossCode and of course it's a mine of some sort cause the dev played WoW and remembered The Deadmines and I am super excited... I think I'll keep it for tomorrow night tho.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Next This is the Run should be single-player Contra Hard Corps as Dan but as anyone other than Browny

Status
Not open for further replies.