• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Someone please explain to me why I'm awake when it's my day off and I wanted to sleep in. Damn you Blitz's body.

Going back to bed!

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes the small things can make a surprisingly big impact on how I perceive a game. I started playing RE2make last night, and I just kept opening the inventory and menu screens for no reason because it felt so good and snappy. Why do most games have shit slow menus?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
What, so should that rapist still be roaming around? Should all those bullies be allowed to stay unimpacted? Let that girl commit suicide?

The series spent half of its development emphasising how worthless 99% of the Bay was, so forgive me for going Bae.
The problems still get solved, though? Moreover going bae turns everything pointless because everyone...well, you know.
Sometimes the small things can make a surprisingly big impact on how I perceive a game. I started playing RE2make last night, and I just kept opening the inventory and menu screens for no reason because it felt so good and snappy. Why do most games have shit slow menus?
They really do feel fantastic.

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Abby chose Bay, so it's pretty clearly the wrong choice

weird, mine just says community co-op corner on it
Huh, I didn't realise it could be regionalised. But anyways, should be up in about 4 hours and some minutes.

Mine has Ranking of Fighters 30, ASG 31, and the Community Co-op Corner listed.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
started playing divinity 2. feels good to be back in a world with a craptonne of text. a surprising amount of voice acting tho

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Arguing that you should doom the world to save someone you love which will only serve to draw the people apart over time based on shared guilt isn't a good argument. Love isn't selfish. That choice is.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I picked up Hitman 2 during the PSN sale and got the legacy content because the first game is on PS+. I finally wanted to see what the hype was about.

I... think I wasted my money. I get why this game is fun to watch but I'm just getting nothing from it myself. I change into an outfit, shoot man, and either walk away or change outfits again and then walk away. I could be playing it wrong or something, I don't know. I haven't gotten to any of the maps from 2 yet.

It's just made the fact they picked this over DOOM all the more baffling.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I picked up Hitman 2 during the PSN sale and got the legacy content because the first game is on PS+. I finally wanted to see what the hype was about.

I... think I wasted my money. I get why this game is fun to watch but I'm just getting nothing from it myself. I change into an outfit, shoot man, and either walk away or change outfits again and then walk away. I could be playing it wrong or something, I don't know. I haven't gotten to any of the maps from 2 yet.

It's just made the fact they picked this over DOOM all the more baffling.
If you only follow the Mission Stories, it's *very* paint by numbers. It's kind of annoying because the game is baby easy if you follow the mission stories, but you kind of have to do them. But the escalations and elusive targets, where you don't have as many handholds and have to get creative, is when it's much more fun. The game needs some limitations placed on it (internally or externally) in order to really shine, because yeah, normal mode mission stories are verrrry straightforward. I still haven't gone back to Hitman 2 after beating each level once, because I don't really feel like doing the mission stories yet, but I feel like I have to. I liked the episodic release structure of Hitman more for that reason. I didn't have 6 levels that I felt I had to do all at the same time.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
You people just don't appreciate greatness. Think of all the islands that were murdered.

It was the right choice.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
the Erangel Holy Grail War, as portrayed in Lord El-Melloi II's Battlegrounds, took place in a singularity located on a remote island once inhabited by members of the Mage Association, and

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
New Ranking of Fighters is up

Fatal Fury Special is a personal fav of mine, but I can admit it's better to look at than play these days

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
3079904-020819+-+rof.jpg

Ranking of Fighters 0030: Fatal Fury Special & Battle Blaze
We've cashed out our scientific grant money on a bunch of quarters to check out some arcades games for SCIENCE!

---

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Fun Monday morning fact. According to Wikipedia, the Fleetwood Mac album "Rumours" was largely recorded in Sausalito.

Aka the second best thing that ever came out of that town!

Status
Not open for further replies.