• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
hype check: is anyone interested in this game that there are like 3 other threads actively discussing

May 5, 2018
Not looking into buying anything this week. Next two weeks though I'm looking into Trials Rising. Ubisoft going big in the first quarter and I haven't played Trials since a friend brought the first one over to my place so I'm looking forward to failing constantly and getting aggravated over bike physics next week.

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa, Crackdown 3 is out this week.

I thought Days Gone lost the war for my mindshare, but it seems Crackdown 3 seriously wanted that accolade.

Oct 28, 2017
Jeffs been banging out some Crackdown achievements according to his Xbox profile. Im scared to think what the press is going to have to say about this game. Ive never been more confused on the temperature of the room on a game pre release.

f0rk

Oct 25, 2017
Crackdown 3
Civ 6 expansion
Far Cry 5.5
Metro Exodus

Is this the month of the B games

f0rk

Oct 25, 2017
How are Metro Exodus or Civ 6 B games
Civ just because it's only an expansion, although I guess historically the franchise only lives up to its name after 2 expansions.

Metro I didn't think was that big of a franchise.

I only have room for 1 origin game beginning with A in my head at once and Anthem loses that fight

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Jeffs been banging out some Crackdown achievements according to his Xbox profile. Im scared to think what the press is going to have to say about this game. Ive never been more confused on the temperature of the room on a game pre release.
Probably "It's just more Crackdown, nothing new. But we haven't had a Crackdown in a long time so it's a nice experience"

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm specifically looking forward to Crackdown because it just looks like a better looking, simple but fun 360-era open world game.

That said if it wasn't on gamepass I would be waiting until it was $20.

YuriLowell

Oct 26, 2017
Midway already made the B game.
TheBeeGame_DS_RP.jpg

May 5, 2018
Time for an unpopular ranking of fighters post, but they should do a themed episode for two games that star popular (or once popular) animated series' that involve wrestling, but are really fighting games through and through. The games I'm talking about are The Simpsons Wrestling and Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 (Japan only game).

Simpsons Wrestling is considered to be a fighting game that's even worse than Masters of Teras Kasi and is just a janky, bad fighter released way late into the PS1's life cycle. Also some characters like Ned Flanders and Waylon Smithers are OP because Flanders can pray to God to strike lightning on his foe while Smithers has Mr. Burns throwing Plutonium Rods in the ring uncontrollably. Should at least be fun to see Ben make Simpsons references and for the scientists to bash this one.

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 however might be the greatest fighting game that never got released outside of Japan. Its a fighting game set in the Kinnikuman anime-verse that has lots of great things going. Amazing Intro song, great stages, one of the best announcers in all of games, brilliant characters ranging from a wrestler made of Planets to a Wrestling Casette Player and honestly what appears to be a decent fighting engine that has some wrestling game techniques incorporated in 2 out of 3 round fights. The supers are really amusing as well.

I'll let the now defunct Best Friends videos of both games do the talking for both. But seriously someone needs to get Muscle Grand Prix 2 to GB with FAQ's pronto!

Feel better Dan.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
Judging by the position of the Tower Bridge in the background, Billy Kane's stage really needs to be either where the current London City Hall is (built after when Fatal Fury Special is set) or directly diagonally opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.