• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Probably just me but I've never heard of putting sugar in coffee, that sounds absolutely disgusting.
Americans sweeten everything because our taste buds are broken.
This is exactly right, with the addendum that shitty instant coffee is better than nothing and needs sugar to be tolerable
I would say just don't drink instant coffee, though I will occasionally use cream to cut particularly bad coffee.
Vietnamese coffee (with condensed milk i.e. sugar) is pretty good though.
Yeah, regional coffees I'll take the way they prepare it and I do love Vietnamese coffee. Same with Cuban coffee.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
just noticed that Steam has been charging me NY tax even though I live in Miami

What the fuck is that about?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Uh. It's not like the movie reviewed well, did it? Your argument is like saying you need to play a bad video game to know it's a bad video game.

And if you have knowledge of Queen and how wild and dark the real story is, a glossy Hollywoodised version of that really doesn't sound like it could ever be great.

It hoovering up award nominations and even the odd win seems to slot into the anomaly category with the likes of The Blind Side and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Sometimes movies that are at best ok seem to do well, and I'm not even talking about ones that meet the standard of quaility to be regarded as proper Oscars bait.
61% on RT with an average rating of 6.1/10, so fairly average. Which, outside of Malek's performance, is how I heard most people describe the movie.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Give it up for Giant Bomb's 2019 Game of the Year, Apex Legends.

I could actually see it happening, seeing how the year is shaping up gaming wise

Oct 25, 2017

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Apex, huh.

...Welp, see ya later.
61% on RT with an average rating of 6.1/10, so fairly average. Which, outside of Malek's performance, is how I heard most people describe the movie.
Having seen the movie in theatres I'd agree with this extremely. That said, watching it at home and losing the Queen over big theatre speakers would drop that score for me.
I assume you've never been to the south? The tea will give you diabetes, but it's absolutely delicious.
I gotta try Sweet Tea, but I so rarely eat American food and it's always dumb shit that looks and tastes ludicrous and makes me feel like shit.

Except for Target's blue chips. Besides losing my job, Target Canada closing cost me those tortilla chips and I'm not sure which I miss more.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
dont you hate when you think you make a fun and semi clever joke and no one likes it

thats the last time i make references to smegma on twitter

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i'll be honest i'm drinking a lot more coke zero than i really should (can a workday)

i should probably cut down

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
gotta try Sweet Tea, but I so rarely eat American food and it's always dumb shit that looks and tastes ludicrous and makes me feel like shit.

Except for Target's blue chips. Besides losing my job, Target Canada closing cost me those tortilla chips and I'm not sure which I miss more.
You basically need to go to the south to get actual sweet tea, since even northern sweet tea isn't even close. Tbh, I try and avoid it just because it's got so much sugar in it, but it is delicious with some southern fried food and greens.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
We had to move pokeMONday night combat for this?
Don't get me wrong, I'm into it. It just reminded me of

You basically need to go to the south to get actual sweet tea, since even northern sweet tea isn't even close. Tbh, I try and avoid it just because it's got so much sugar in it, but it is delicious with some southern fried food and greens.
Yeah, I'd like to go down there once to try a bunch of rich food talk to approximately zero people. I have an aunt from Newfoundland who married a southern guy and comes up to visit once a year or so. I remember sitting down for a meal with them and the first words out of his mouth were something along the lines of "What's up with those people with the turbans on their heads up here? They really do that?"

Quickest I ever downed food, that meal. Obviously they aren't all bad. I just dread the ones that are.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I bought a bunch of different imported dried chillies from a Mexican grocer and I'm gonna try making chili con carne from scratch this weekend.

Some said the word Texas, so it makes my post relevant.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I bought a bunch of different imported dried chillies from a Mexican grocer and I'm gonna try making chili con carne from scratch this weekend.

I have never understood the difference between chili and chili con carne. Is the latter more soupy? Also how hot are those chilis?

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va

its good and pretty easy, just gotta toast and rehydrate and blend them chilis into paste, cant go too wrong from there

Status
Not open for further replies.