• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the people they play with who aren't a part of giant bomb will ever teach them the better way to play this game

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
So I started playing Tom Clancy's The Division. Why did this have to be an always online shooter? The story content seems fine, guess they're going for a living breathing world full of agents?

Anyways I just unlocked the second safe house and need to go retrieve the three people from the different wings. It's a decent cover shooter. I've been getting owned by the AI but eventually I get it done.

I'll probably keep playing it till Anthem is out and then dabble back and forth between the two.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know that I've ever been that frustrated watching a GB stream as I was watching that Apex stream. I love the guys dearly and I'm not watching expecting high level play, but that was painful.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i just played titanfall 2 on pc for the first time

that dynamic res with a targeted framerate feature is god tier

i almost feel unworthy to continue playing

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
220px-Apex_Cover.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
For as much as I like Resident Evil 2 I'm having trouble motivating myself to play it.

I finished Leon A and started Claire B but for some reason feel kind of over it... Which is weird, because it's a great game.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For as much as I like Resident Evil 2 I'm having trouble motivating myself to play it.

I finished Leon A and started Claire B but for some reason feel kind of over it... Which is weird, because it's a great game.

Beyond a few differences isn't the second character mostly just doing the same things

I doubt I'll touch the game after I finish Leon's for the first time and I think it's the best game in the last 12 months that isn't RDR2

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017

It's a great game, but it isn't a fun game, that's for sure. I have to make a commitment to play it.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

It's a mood game for sure. I beat Claire A in two long sittings, but I haven't gone back to it since I needed some less tense palate cleansers in the meantime. I'll play through the rest for sure but I needed a break.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i might give bloodhound a go because my main problem is i have nfi where anybody is

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Whoo, 2nd Apeleg victory, first on PC. We routed so luckily we won with 4 kills between us and really good gear, but I did have a moment where my teammates were knocked and I smartly used Bangalore's ult to zone out the squad we were fighting in a narrow canyon, then revived them both. So I'ma take credit for clutch play of the match. Still extremely fucking good game.
Daww look at that handsome fella.
He's such a prick. I hate him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.