• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
my stance is that it's weird for me when you randomly post a twitter mutual's tweets in this thread

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
This Paladins Switch/PC/Xbox progression and crossplay is pretty neat. I can even switch from playing a game on Switch to PC and continue same match. Dang.

Oct 27, 2017
Aw man Brad you don't really have to worry about slide hopping for that achievement... I'm only 10 minutes in, hopefully chat tells him to focus more on clean kills and wall running.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I expected 70s for Anthem but for it to have almost the same score as Crackdown 3 is a disaster.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
With a new Sims 4 expansion on the horizon, it is finally time for Thirteen Deadly Sims Season 2! Abby, please!

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Vanilla NMS has one load screen and you have access to multiple planets

Anthems one of many load screens gives you access to a 100 foot patio

Pretty fucking wild to think about that.
when NMS launched I was smoking a lot of weed, I used to get high put on music and play for hours, it was a great stoner game. I went back sober and was like what is this even. Though looking through the list of my planet names was pretty great. LOL. I had systems devoted to GB with all the duders and friends of the sites rolled in, lots of song titles for planet names as well

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i identify very strongly with this. best part of GOTY podcasts was having a lot of material for the 9ish hours a week I'm commuting
I don't really have much commute (5-6 hours a week?) but I run a super tight podcast schedule so I don't really have any wiggle room. Especially since I haven't picked up anything new since Important If True stopped..

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Went from super excited for a video on Titanfall 2 to closing the video in seconds. Who green lights a video of Brad playing the tutorial for over 2 hours?!

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized: Breaking Brad is basically solo This is the Run.

giphy.gif

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished watching the wandering earth. Honestly full of problems, and problems I recognised from Chinese media, which is gawking sentimentality so thick you can choke on it, family drama that makes you want to disown your own parents and really inappropriately timed goofy slapstick, but man when they focus on the buckwild ridiculous sci fi shit going on it is amazing and gorgeously shot.

Recommended if you can shut your brain off.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Just finished watching the wandering earth. Honestly full of problems, and problems I recognised from Chinese media, which is gawking sentimentality so thick you can choke on it, family drama that makes you want to disown your own parents and really inappropriately timed goofy slapstick, but man when they focus on the buckwild ridiculous sci fi shit going on it is amazing and gorgeously shot.

Recommended if you can shut your brain off.

Subbed or dubbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.