• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
god i hope so bad sabat is on the couch at e3 so they can have a vegeta-off. that would be fuckin mondo cool

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I do wonder where they'll head next. I can't imagine them watching the movies (or GT actually despite their current interest). The original Dragon Ball has too many slow paced adventure stories in between the tournaments to sustain their interest (though haven't expressed any interest so far at all). It will probably end up being maybe like Bardock + Battle of the Gods + Return of F and then moving on to some other show.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
My quest for a good new 2019 TV show hasn't been solved yet. At best I've got Kaguya-sama, and even then it's been a piss-poor season for anime.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I didn't know they were doing a KH podcast... as someone who only played 1,2,3 and don't care about anything of the thousands of weird mobile versions... is it worth listening to?

I'm playing through all the games at moment with the exception of CoM and I'm at Dream Drop at the moment, they're not weird mobile versions. Birth By Sleep is really good and well worth playing through because it's about how everything started and gives you some history lessons, It's where Aqua, Ventus and Terra started as well as Xehanort. Every game has important info and isn't really a spin-off since they're all one continuous story.

You can watch the Chain of Memories in Youtube since it's a card game though but the story is pretty important, Dream Drop is up to you, it's Kingdom hearts Pokemon with a not so refined combat system like BbS.

And to answer your quesion, for sure! They discuss the games in chronological order and start with Birth by Sleep.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
My post in there has been quoted like 30 times so far. I've just stopped checking them at this point.

I read that post and didn't even flinch. Just goes to show that being a regular reader of this thread makes you more #woke than Era's hoi polloi.

And to answer your quesion, for sure! They discuss the games in chronological order and start with Birth by Sleep.

Wait...really? I'm also at Dream Drop Distance (or I will be when my order of The Story So Far delivers). Could I already be listening to Lore Reasons without worrying about spoilers?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know they were doing a KH podcast... as someone who only played 1,2,3 and don't care about anything of the thousands of weird mobile versions... is it worth listening to?
Definitely. It's great even if you know nothing about KH, IMO.

Like, I don't know why but it's basically the best thing ever.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I read that post and didn't even flinch. Just goes to show that being a regular reader of this thread makes you more #woke than Era's hoi polloi.

Wait...really? I'm also at Dream Drop Distance (or I will be when my order of The Story So Far delivers). Could I already be listening to Lore Reasons without worrying about spoilers?

Episode 1 is safe of DDD at least, I'm not that far in to Episode 2 yet though so I I'm not sure how far they'll get.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm falling out of love with games :(

Well, in the way I used to love them anyway. Was thinking that for the rest of the year, the only game I'm hyped for is the Respawn Star Wars game. I have Hollow Knight, a game which got great reviews to play through, and i just can't feel motivated to play.

I just seem to keep going back to COD multiplayer and not much else.

I still enjoy GB content as much as ever though.

Last edited:

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder where they'll head next. I can't imagine them watching the movies (or GT actually despite their current interest). The original Dragon Ball has too many slow paced adventure stories in between the tournaments to sustain their interest (though haven't expressed any interest so far at all). It will probably end up being maybe like Bardock + Battle of the Gods + Return of F and then moving on to some other show.
They have said practically every episode that they should watch Dragonball.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
semlor-jpg.jpg

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely, even if at least at the beginning it makes my favorite part of XCOM that was already stressful - upgrading your base and bouncing around the planet putting out a hundred fires at once - even more stressful.

the problem nu XCOM still hasn't grappled with effectively is that the early game is tough as shit but once you crest the mid-game you just roll to stomp the fuck out of the alien menace. It's good in a victory lap kind of way but they haven't figured out how to make an interesting endgame yet when you have so many options

Status
Not open for further replies.