• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go home, eat some leftover pizza with a monster energy drink and play The Division all night until I go to bed and play some Captain Toad DLC while watching random videos/streams on my iPad before faling asleep...

That's the plan... The reality is that I'm gonna get home, eat the pizza and drink the monster but then fall asleep on the couch right after and wake up groggy near midnight... play a bit of The Division and then go to bed... Getting old sucks...
it only gets worse from here, pal, take it from me

Stay motivated and create things you like. That turns back the hands of time emotionally. its worth doing.

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Fair enough. Sometimes the comments say they are fun so I like to ask if I miss it. A lot of times I only have time for like mass Alex or die another Friday or stuff like that each week. I like playing games too and between that and a full time job I fall behind lol.
Sorry for the snark. I sometimes have it on while I work. Last week's would be a skip for me. I don't remember the one before that.

But overall, the show doesn't do much for me (which is why it's on when I'm working). It needs a reboot. Or some new blood.

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for the snark. I sometimes have it on while I work. Last week's would be a skip for me. I don't remember the one before that.

But overall, the show doesn't do much for me (which is why it's on when I'm working). It needs a reboot. Or some new blood.
No you're fine I agree they are kinda boring a lot of the time. Sometimes they can be ok though.

GameOrDie

Alt-Account
Mar 4, 2019
As much as I like having background noise, I really hope this is the last stream of this. It's been easily one of the most boring streams they have done, I would take a Gerstmann's Pro Skater any day over this.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
laming my way through the hardest difficulty on devil may cry is giving me laming out bayonetta NSIC (hardest difficulty) flashbacks (in that I lamed my way through that too)

it's great

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
3086598-ghosty.png

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Brad wants all the trophies, there is actually an easy way to get them.

There is a glitch, were you can complete the campaign on easy but it counts as the hardest difficulty.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
The Essential Edition was restocked by iam8bit, the 4xLP set. The 6xLP is the only thing I regret not getting at launch, even if it meant I didn't have to deal with iam8bit.

But of course I'm a sucker and picked up that and the Donut County vinyl.
Donut County vinyl.... hmmm

I didnt regret picking up the 1st pressing of the katamari damacy record. that's just great music.

Status
Not open for further replies.