Giant Bomb |OT 13| I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Shloot

Oct 25, 2017
You’re right that youtube (and other social media) are the real problem. They need to be moderated but unless they are legally required to by law it’ll never happen.
Not only are they not legally required, but they're legally exempt. Any moderation done on their part would make them closer to traditional paper publications which would be liable for these things. TLDR: CompuServe was sued for libel in the mid 90s. They lost. A 1996 bill was passed that "provides immunity from liability for providers and users of an 'interactive computer service' who publish information provided by third-party users".

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
In the What's New on Playstation it shows which version of The Division 2 you got once you start the game.

Not sure I want people to know that I got the Gold Edition and paid a large sum of money for that, why can't it just say The Division 2.

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of factors- no Dan, no Abby, only 90 minutes long, no long tangents, only 3 people- on this weeks Beastcast, but it was my favorite Beastcast in a long time. It was just a lot easier to listen to

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of factors- no Dan, no Abby, only 90 minutes long, no long tangents, only 3 people- on this weeks Beastcast, but it was my favorite Beastcast in a long time. It was just a lot easier to listen to
I love what the Beastcast is now, but I really dug how chill it initially was before the roster grew

Oct 25, 2017
Not only are they not legally required, but they're legally exempt. Any moderation done on their part would make them closer to traditional paper publications which would be liable for these things. TLDR: CompuServe was sued for libel in the mid 90s. They lost. A 1996 bill was passed that "provides immunity from liability for providers and users of an 'interactive computer service' who publish information provided by third-party users".
oh, very cool and not at all completely fucked, good to know

Dragon Ball GT is a great show. The beginning couple episodes are a little rough like Double Zeta, but once it gets going, the rest of the show is legit solid.

I like how Vegeta had to juice in order to get to SSJ4.