• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Also I said this in the last thread but I made a Division 2 clan.

Just give me your PSN username and I'll add you to GBEra Shlooters, the official GBEra Division 2 clan.

We got a White Wolf insignia (for Alex Navarro) and GBEra dark theme colored shield.

I did a theme and everything ya'll

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i had a random hr meeting come up and i was ultra paranoid all afternoon that i was getting fired for some reason, like i was copying my files away and getting ready to be told to leave, and then it turned out that someone claims to have seen me fall asleep in two of the meetings this week and i was being asked if i had any kind of medical or workplace issue causing it

lol

i didnt fall asleep though, i think i just have odd habits that people misinterpret

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Any of you cat's want friend me up on gaming networks?
steam: Dan Longman
Xbox Live: The Dan Longman
PSN: prankfurter (really can't wait to be able to change tags)
Origin: DanLongman

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
3086651-vlcsnap-2019-03-14-16h09m20s120.jpg

Breaking Brad: The Student... Becomes the Master - Part 03
Third time is the charm right? We're gunning and wall-running for your spot S. Fukuda!

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh... it's a great OT but it just reminded me that I'm gonna have to pay for CBS to watch the new Twilight Zone.

Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
Reinstalled Titanfall 2, considering trying to run through the gauntlet with a controller on PC, but I'll probably do worse than Brad (first trial run with m&kb was 35, I'm getting rusty)

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it is half as good as the original at least. I mean, it has been rebooted a bunch of times but I don't think any of them hold a candle to the original and that's mostly because Serling was an excellent writer.
I'm hoping that Jordan Peele being one of the forces behind this means there will be some standard of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.