• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
My hope with the PSVR 1 being compatable with PS5 is that Sony will understand they need a better VR controller and will come out with something that replaces the move controllers
How this will work with old games or with the PSVR 1 headset? No idea if it's even possible. But if they are going to commit to another generation of VR, they HAVE to get a real controller
PSVR continuing to be handicapped by visual tracking markers would be a real bummer. I could see a new headset having an IR camera for better tracking of new controllers, but that would still cause compatibility issues.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody figured out what happened with Game Tapes? Any noticeable changes with the updated version?
I went back to watch it and it resumed from where I was about a half hour in and I didn't notice anything different. I don't know if they were adjusting to counter interlacing or fudge out some phone numbers or what, but I haven't caught anything yet.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I went back to watch it and it resumed from where I was about a half hour in and I didn't notice anything different. I don't know if they were adjusting to counter interlacing or fudge out some phone numbers or what, but I haven't caught anything yet.
Ok, I remember one screen that was already blurred out in the original but I don't remember seeing any other personal info.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
We've pretty much known the PS5 (and the next Xbox) would be BC since the start of this gen. Seeing people celebrate it as a new announcement is slightly strange to me.

There was zero guarantee of it, especially with Sony. I was hoping they would do it, but definitely not sure that it would be happening.

Yeah and it helps for one health bar. The other one I just can't do. Posture is coming back so fast and then the fight takes ages and I make mistakes.
The difficulty curve is immense in this - it's kinda off-putting and I loved every of their games.

Yea he is a pain. Like I said, there is zero shame in coming back for him later. DeepFlaw's suggestion is also a good one!

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
RE:Bioshock Infinite it's one of the few shooters I go back every now and then. I don't know why. It's a great "B Game".

Kinda related, MW:R on Hardened is buuuuuuuuuuuullshit.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The discussion at the start of Mass Alex this week was fun.

100% that there are Aliens out there. I'll be long dead before first contact though.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
"I saw people on twitter saying/ the chatter on forums about the specs..." - Brad on the Bombcast, probably

May 5, 2018
Yeah, seeing the PS5 news makes me confident to just not buying a PS4 and wait on the PS5. I'll still have a console where it'll play God of War, Spider-Man, 2016 Ratchet and Clank and other PS4 gems but on better hardware. Plus I'd be curious to see what are gonna be the launch titles? Knack 3: The Knackening?

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
I am really hoping for ps3 back compat, With the hardware in the system, plus the fact it's sony who has the actual hardware schematics of the ps3 cell they should be able to emulate it on a software level, considering how far rpcs3 has come without the inside advantage.

Being able to play MGS4 at 4k sounds pretty awesome to me.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, seeing the PS5 news makes me confident to just not buying a PS4 and wait on the PS5. I'll still have a console where it'll play God of War, Spider-Man, 2016 Ratchet and Clank and other PS4 gems but on better hardware. Plus I'd be curious to see what are gonna be the launch titles? Knack 3: The Knackening?
Knack 3: Knack em' out
Kanck 3: Knacking off
Knack 3: Knack got back
Knack 3: New Knack state of mind

May 5, 2018
Knack 3: Knack em' out
Kanck 3: Knacking off
Knack 3: Knack got back
Knack 3: New Knack state of mind
Bold title is the winner.

On another subject, wonder if anyone on GB has played Anno 1800? Was intrigued with this game/series since it's a city sim combined with RTS elements. If this game is super good it might get me to sign up for the Epic Game store. ...Or just wait until Imperator Rome comes out and that can scratch my PC strategy itch. Or just play more XCOM 2.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't end it at Knack 3

everyone goes for trilogies these days, not enough quadrologies, smh

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_inline_o8usv0uA5J1qgck7s_500.gif

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
Bold title is the winner.

On another subject, wonder if anyone on GB has played Anno 1800? Was intrigued with this game/series since it's a city sim combined with RTS elements. If this game is super good it might get me to sign up for the Epic Game store. ...Or just wait until Imperator Rome comes out and that can scratch my PC strategy itch. Or just play more XCOM 2.

If anyone plays Anno I'd guess it's Alex or Vinny.

West doesn't really play a lot of strategy games.

Personally i hope this weeks 3 Moves ahead discusses it (unlikely). If they are really high on it, i might bite the bullet and buy it on Uplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.