• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I played a match of realm royale and it actually seems kinda neat, the abilities-as-drops idea is cool

kinda weird too though cuz all the abilities and weapons are from paladins lol
So guys.

If you have to choose between never eating a land based animal again or never eating an aquatic based animal again.

Which would you choose.
land cuz if the world floods entirely and I survive I'll be able to eat

May 5, 2018
So guys.

If you have to choose between never eating a land based animal again or never eating an aquatic based animal again.

Which would you choose.
Probably land. I would miss eating many land based foods, but eating seafood like Salmon, albacore tuna and mackerel give you Omega 3 fatty acids. Also salmon sashimi is exquisite.

Wait without land animals, there will be no more turduckens. Change of answer give up seafood!

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
cows are cute and are our friends

giphy.gif

fish? cephalopods? DOLPHINS?
I don't trust them one bit

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I could probably go without beef in my life ever again, maybe chicken too, but giving up pork is a tough ask.

Living on seafood for the rest of my life is pretty appealing though.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I probably eat chicken and pork more than beef, but beef is the best meat. Like, I would pay more for a good piece of beef than I would for any other meat by a significant margin.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I will miss sushi and sashimi (well the expensive stuff anyway), but aquatic based easily. Chicken katsu and pork ribs >>>

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
another wrinkle to this query: you can replicate some beef and chicken based foods with tofu, beans, vegetables, and such
not perfect but similar enough that'd it'd get the job done if you were completely disallowed those meats

I don't think that's really doable with seafood

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I would cut out land based meat for environmental/health reasons. I've already tried to reduce my meat intake for this reason.

I still eat significantly more land meat than sea meat though. Current breakdown for dinners is 3 vegeterian, 1 seafood, 2 land meat and 1 wild card (eating out or take away, usually always includes land meat).

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
another wrinkle to this query: you can replicate some beef and chicken based foods with tofu, beans, vegetables, and such
not perfect but similar enough that'd it'd get the job done if you were completely disallowed those meats

I don't think that's really doable with seafood

I've seen people do shrimp po'boys with yam.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I'm on a Slay The Spire losing streak. Have been for the past week. Can't even win on non-Ascension. I'm losing my grip.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
my thought was also that the inevitable question from him would be about mussels, but perhaps it would instead be confusing scallions and scallops

either way he'd then remember that he eats chicken every night or whatever and the original question is answered

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mahi-mahi is the best fish.

But it's also called "dolphin" and people freak out when you say you eat them because they assume you're talking about Flipper.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I just booted AC Odyssey for the first time in a few months... It's so weird...

On one hand I have a lot of muscle memory that just came right back but on the other hand there is so many quests and systems and stuff, it's super confusing lol.

They have also added a ton of stuff since last time I played.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Huh fake Jim Carrey from Fox Hunt is Johnny Cage in the modern Mortal Kombats

Oh god this instrument conversation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.