• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Alright they didn't need add DLC packs to my personal life.

Hey it's me. The man who hates what dating has become. Why put a price on finding someone? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PAY TO TALK TO PEOPLE? Premium bullshit! Fuck it, I'll stay single. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll literally bump into my next girlfriend. LIKE A LITERAL COLLISION.
Y'know what they say...

Enjoyed this post? Unlock the rest by purchasing the "Deluxe" user pack.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Around the time I thought "Hey, maybe Capcom has my favourite game output" they then nosedived with the likes of Bionic Commando, Lost Planet 3, Dead Rising 3 and 4, DmC, Inafunepocalypse, Deep Down was a non-starter and all that. They're on a real upswing now, but it was pretty rough there for a while. Anyways, after that I started thinking that the Eidos output from S-E was my favourite stuff in gaming, then Thief was a dud, Deus Ex died, Hitman got sold off, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider was the weakest in the trilogy with Crystal Dynamics apparently making an Avengers game that has not seen the light of day.

I hope me being a fan of things isn't a curse.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Crystal Dynamics apparently making an Avengers game that has not seen the light of day.
Man, where the fuck is that game?

Endgame is about to come out, everyone knows that some combination of Cap/Iron Man are biting it, Marvel's gonna start a new "phase" right after that, and this game still seems to be as far as away as it did years ago.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Avengers is meant to be a Destiny isnt it?

I wonder if seeing the bottom falling out of that sub genre kind of has them spooked.

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I want rockstar to do another bully game to see what level of density they could add to a smaller world design now.

i really want to make a super dense open world game just set on like a university campus or something. that's why i think that harry potter open world game could be cool

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
lost planet 3 was a pretty middling dead space-y game but the quality of the cutscenes really elevated it
a good game that got an unfair rap, truly a B game that should be brought

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
The great thing about Capcom is that even during the dark times, we were still getting really good Monster Hunter games.

Oct 28, 2017
All of Capcom's B-tier output last gen was passable. Bionic Commando 2009 (it's going to be a decade old in 3 weeks, christ) had a great soundtrack and was the kind of game that would've benefited a ton from a sequel with a higher budget that would've let the developers polish the gameplay. A better alternative than killing off all their franchises that aren't DMC/RE/MH and SF like they did.

Oct 28, 2017
GRIN was an all right developer. The ending of Wanted's PC version had the most unexpected thing I've seen in a video game and that Danny Elfman remix of the movie's main theme owned.

They deserved better. RIP.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
tumblr_nqyy5cUSmT1un4o6oo1_1280.png

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
that's probably not even in the top 10 worst things posted by you heathens in this thread

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Tonight's Game of Thrones made me feel like I did playing season 3 of Telltale's The Walking Dead and watching Eighth Grade, where I've gotten that Dad vibe about a young adult daughter despite having not having actually produced kids.

I think that means I need to have some children. And I need to get my shit together.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On the Bombcast a couple of weeks ago, Vinny asked for quality control inspectors to post stories about the most ridiculous things they've been asked to inspect. How about...

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/20/po...olina-plant/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

In a number of cases, the paper said a former quality manager at Boeing, John Barnett, "discovered clusters of metal slivers hanging over the wiring that commands the flight controls." Barnett told the Times that if those "sharp" slivers "penetrated" the wiring, the result could be "catastrophic." Barnett filed a whistle-blower complaint with regulators, according to the paper.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
by the way, good job owota and hope writing stuff turns out better for you

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
by the way, good job owota and hope writing stuff turns out better for you
On the bright side - I can drop a review/review impressions of Days Gone into this thread when the embargo drops!

Though I will say, having such a big budget game given to the outsourced outsider to ghostwrite the review was pretty weird.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah.,... about that....

maxresdefault.jpg

go out with a bang

Hey, it's my thumbnail! Never expected that video to blow up like it did. Maybe I'll reupload it with fixed audio someday, but I feel like the time has passed on that.

Re: not being credited, that's really BS. There's no reason for them not to credit you, except to make someone else look better. Things like that are why I still have a lot of hesitation about entering the industry.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Replaying through Metro Exodus, and taking my time this time and exploring everything just about done the caspian level and I think on the first two areas I have spent more time then my entire run through the first time, No way to track with EGS but I am thinking my first run was around 25 hours, I think I have probably spent 30 hours so far and not even halfway. I still am in awe the way this looks, ultra+hdr @ 4k is incredible. But the world is so well realized and feels like a living place each little area has its own story and it's totally not even key to the main story yet characters throughout will reference the things you have done in those areas, playing through again confirms it's my GOTY so far by a big margin.

Last edited:

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I feel like too many zombie video games take place in rural USA. I appreciated Dying Light for mixing things up with a city in Turkey (I think?).

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Weird question, but does zombie fiction define a setting or a genre? Or some blend of both?

Or is that question more stupid than weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.