• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So for any programmers in here, I was having a discussion with a colleague about array sorting and it reminded me of a series of videos that a teacher showed us at University a while ago... This is like the nerdiest thing ever but it never stops to make me laugh everytime I see those.

Someone went out and hired a group of Romanian folk dancers to demonstrate the different sort algorithms available...

Oct 27, 2017
The SP was clearly the best designed handheld. Clamshell design protected the screen and made it small and compact. Incredibly sharp backlit screen. Perfect handheld.

DenverCo

Feb 21, 2019
Denver
I am having a lot of fun with Days Gone. I can see it getting repetitive just like every open world game but I am enjoying my time killing freaks and burning nests. I am also a sucker for any game with mountains and pine trees on the map. I hope it snows. I really don't like how quickly your bike runs out of fuel.

The game reminds me of a bigger open world Dying Light minus the parkour.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
...sorta have this feeling too

I'm looking forward to it, and have enjoyed the vast majority of these movies, but kinda feel no hype
That's how I felt about Infinity War. Fwiw I think I enjoyed Endgame more. IW has the novelty of all these characters finally coming together, but I think Endgame actually made it all feel natural and cohesive.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
So for any programmers in here, I was having a discussion with a colleague about array sorting and it reminded me of a series of videos that a teacher showed us at University a while ago... This is like the nerdiest thing ever but it never stops to make me laugh everytime I see those.

Someone went out and hired a group of Romanian folk dancers to demonstrate the different sort algorithms available...

That is super awesome and what a great way to visual these. hahaha made my morning thanks for sharing Mega

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017

Lol that is pretty good, thanks for sharing

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
Hah man I was wondering if that camp ran by the older lady that Vinny liked was the slave labor camp mentioned elsewhere and it seems like it is. Whoops!

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
We'll be more than 2, so that isn't a problem.

Awesome, well if you end up playing it hopefully you have fun! If you are starting fresh there is a lot of stuff to unlock (levels, costumes, etc, if there is something to unlock the level will have a question mark on it and there will be a gift floating in th level to grab), not sure if there is a way to just have everything unlocked from the start or not?

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
The ears are a currency ... not sure why, but they are
OK cool.

Nothing I'd want to do more in the post-apocalypse than carry around a big bag of zombie freaker ears.

Seriously. Everyone writing post apocalyptic stories: in a pure survival scenario, everyone's going to want to trade stuff that's actually useful, like food/gas/water. Not ears and bottle-caps.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
had a choice between train station KFC and train station taco bell and I picked KFC

I feel like I wimped out

Status
Not open for further replies.