• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
everyone in this thread is so old. there's going to be a time where the majority of this thread is gone and it'll just be me whippy and karspankey left.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
snes_aero_the_acrobat_p_m2ak7k.jpg

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
You're all just ashamed that the N64 is your console. Wii kids probably already um actually'ing themselves into being Gamecube kids.

I didn't play many bad things on the N64 tbh

mainly just rented some ehh things at worst

everyone in this thread is so old. there's going to be a time where the majority of this thread is gone and it'll just be me whippy and karspankey left.

me and kambay will remain alive as well

this thread will become something scary

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Fuck SE's online store, Scalefast, and UPS. Fuck the ever loving fuck out of them I wish I could never deal with their shitty stores and services ever fucking again.
I've gone back a few pages to quote this, so sorry if it already got corrected, but AD isn't After Death. If it was then there is no way to designate the years when Christ was alive. It stands for anno domini.

Also there was no year 0. It went from 1BC to 1 AD.
This was covered awhile ago. The year 0 bit was more a joke, though I didn't highlight it as such.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
The two systems my 7 year old daughter has played so far are the SNES (Classic) and the 2DS XL. I have no idea what her nostalgia point will be when she gets older.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
My gaming nostalgia is weird. I have the game boy, arcades, strategy PC Games, Runescape, ebaumsworld and cartoon network flash games as my nostalgic early childhood touchstones.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Weirdly, the most nostalgia I have is for early 360 stuff. Don't really have too many fond memories of games from my childhood.

Oct 25, 2017
I encountered something in Sekiro that will blow the minds of Souls people
I fell of a ledge during a mini-boss fight and the game just respawned me.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Biggest nostalgia for me is the 2600/NES. games that stick out the most are Jungle Hunt, bermuda triangle, combat on the atari. and SMB/Duck Hunt and Dirty Harry on the NES - The shittiest digitalized clint eastwood said "GO AHEAD MAKE MY DAY" and it was so amazing at the time to me lol

also this:
tmnt-arcade-510x510.gif

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
My gaming nostalgia is weird. I have the game boy, arcades, strategy PC Games, Runescape, ebaumsworld and cartoon network flash games as my nostalgic early childhood touchstones.

oh yeah

I have some amount of nostalgia for those flash games and Runescape and Club Penguin and such

but of that kind of thing it's mostly for VMK, that's why I joined forums to begin with

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Biggest nostalgia for me is the 2600/NES. games that stick out the most are Jungle Hunt, bermuda triangle, combat on the atari. and SMB/Duck Hunt and Dirty Harry on the NES - The shittiest digitalized clint eastwood said "GO AHEAD MAKE MY DAY" and it was so amazing at the time to me lol

also this:
tmnt-arcade-510x510.gif

This and an MK2 machine are the two arcade machines I will hunt down after I inevitably accrue riches and own things like a *checks encyclopedia* "home".

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Antiwhippy earbuds recommendations I could pick up at JB on my lunch break? My cheap earbuds are playing up, audio is fucked on one side.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure i'll be top tier on the age scale, i'll be 39 this year.

I started playing on my cousin's ZX Spectrum when I was like 4 years old or something like that.

I think I still have the most nostalgia for it and later on the MegaDrive - but I did live through those ages and had no interest in playing older games than the Spectrum, so it's not really a comparable example to people who start gaming with an older generation.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'll be 37 this year. I started on the NES, but considerably later than most and only for a short amount of time. My NES was a hand-me-down I got at a funeral and my parents threw away because "it didn't work anymore." I did play a good deal of Genesis at a neighbor's house until his parents bought me my own Genesis. The rest of the games and consoles I owned I paid for out of pocket as my parents thought video games were a complete waste of time.

I'd say I have far more nostalgia for the Playstation as that was the first console I bought and had enough money to pick up a considerable collection of games. Having a job in high school helped out greatly, tho not with having any kind of social life. Outside of that, Sonic 2 and 3&Knuckles hold a special place in my heart. I played the mess out of those games as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.