• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm at the pirates world in kh3 and the hyper realistic digital actors mixed with (realistically textured) Sora, Donald, and Goofy is still weird and amazing

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy both Bad Boys films and looking forward to the third one. The recent 4K bluray release is extremely well done.
will-smith-5.jpg

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I just spent the last hour trying to get a fucking KVM setup at the office to get a second PC going under my desk and I managed to fry (and kill) both a mouse and a keyboard...wtf

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
hows sekiro on the PC? Are the controller issues as bad as they say?
I think there's a lot of issues if you're trying to play with a PS4 controller but I've been using 2 different XB1 controllers on two different PCs and both worked flawlessly.

The port has been mostly good on my end... I run it maxed out in 1440p on my GTX 1080 at home and I'm stable at 60 most of the time... There's some weird FPS drops when the camera changes during ingame cutscenes (yes... that specific lol) but it's been happening to a lot of people so looks like a bug.

Unseen

Oct 28, 2017
I hear folks are getting destroyed in Sekiro. Oh boy. To how stressful can From push their games?

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
this is like the IT equivalent of homer making cereal
Seriously... Also I couldn't get neither of the 2 KVMs I tried to work...

Actually one of them worked for like 2 min and then suddenly stopped? I just don't get it lol...

I think on monday I'll just go get another keyboard and mouse and fuck the kvm.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Papa John's is legit awful (for a number of reasons)
Popeye's is so much better than KFC

Most Dan tweet ever

Oct 25, 2017
did yall really expect Ben to have a good opinion? broken clock is right twice a day. that's why Bell is S tier, but the rest of that? In n Out? Fucking never

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
I've said it before, but In-N-Out, Five Guys, Dicks in the northwest and all your regional burger places that "you have to try" all taste mediocre and identical. It's all just one place with a different name, I swear to God.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
When I was driving to seattle last summer, I was so excited to have In and Out finally. I didn't realize I was actually going to Jack Box and I was like this is not as good as I was hoping. I realized after and felt very stupid. I never did find a in and out. So I still don't know.

5 of those don't exist in Saskatchewan (Well technically 4 taco bell is in saskatoon but not regina we just have taco times :'()

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
In moving to Minnesota I didn't realize there were no Jack in the Box's out here. I've been missing their tacos something fierce but the true tragedy is none of the locals know who Jack Box is.

Oct 27, 2017
Sitting here on the Sekiro product page and going back and forth. I listen to the Waypoint pod and I'm incing closer to purchase.... then I was some videos and I back away.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
look yakuza is a fine video game series with some seriously sub-par brawling but man if cabaret club isn't just god damn addictive as fuck

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of amazing we have basically had a Load Our Last Souls, Mario Maker and Breaking Brad all on one UPF. It's like a mini Live, Live, Live Show.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
holy fuck when Nero
get's his arm back. Shit was hype.

I actually thought it was kind of lame. Like, "oh yeah, I got a pep talk and my anime protagonist determination will make me go over 9000". Throughout the game we had a lot of attention being called towards the swords being catalysts for a character's awakening, so that felt kinda unearned to me. I was expecting Nero to jump in front of the fighting brothers and get stabbed by both swords, that would have made some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.