• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
You know what's different this time compared to last time?

I didn't watch the previous streams.

I watched this one.

:thinking:

Logistic

Oct 30, 2017
I voted for a different variation of this thread title. I'll be sending a strongly worded email and I would like to speak to the manager.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
oh cool

maybe I'll watch this one later... I probably should have kept up with it this time, I like the little I saw of other series but it's hard to catch up when they can be very samey and you know they failed

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Thinkin bout how making numbers go up has somehow managed to become one of the most difficult and complicated design challenges in gaming, one which several of the world's development houses have failed to get right

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
the people in charge of various social media platforms, the government, the people who fervently defend anyone involved here, etc. etc.

Oct 25, 2017
Today seems like a good day to just log off
So I'm gonna do that.

Not to be depressing but I feel like this shit is only just starting.

Signal boosted 8chan. They are not getting off with their weak ass apology. This fucking asshat was a 8chan member. It's a terrorist breeding ground
As much as I agree with this, the real problem is Youtube. And absolutely nothing can be done about it.
Absolutely everybody is using Youtube, there is not a single somewhat viable competitor. The only people who might be able to hurt Youtube by switching from it are part of the problem and the rest are not influential enough to survive without it or change it. And Youtube will never, ever change because they know that.

The reality is, 8chan is a fart in the wind compared to what Youtube does.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Today seems like a good day to just log off
So I'm gonna do that.

Not to be depressing but I feel like this shit is only just starting.

As much as I agree with this, the real problem is Youtube. And absolutely nothing can be done about it.
Absolutely everybody is using Youtube, there is not a single somewhat viable competitor. The only people who might be able to hurt Youtube by switching from it are part of the problem and the rest are not influential enough to survive without it or change it. And Youtube will never, ever change because they know that.
You're right that youtube (and other social media) are the real problem. They need to be moderated but unless they are legally required to by law it'll never happen.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
welcome to feeling actively helpless about these platforms having 0 accountability forever while people defend them because they're "the internet", I've been in this pit for at least a few months now

ket

Jul 27, 2018
idk if this photo means anything but i would really like a new bayek Assassin's Creed game for next-gen:

edit: for context, the shaved head guy with the beard is Ashraf Ismail, the game director of AC Origins and the other two guys are Ubi Montreal employees. Also, the black guy is Bayek's VA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.