• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
I've been playing Fire Emblem Awakening lately (the only other FE game I've dumped much time into was Fates, which I loved for a good 80 hours) and the fact that both Chrom and Robin aren't allowed to die is a fucking hassle. I play on casual (because who has time for permadeath) and I'm still having trouble clearing certain missions because chrom gets punched at the last minute. I know I should just play better but dang
p.s. donnel

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
warframe kinda sucks but also it's very cool

edit: ok yeah that op is p good

Last edited:

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Dammit Division 2 might be GOTY (for me) if Control and Psychonauts 2 disappoint me and or don't come out this year. Though Control seems like it's almost done.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
4433.png

SIXTEEN RUNS

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So, while Breezy obviously meant the best and wanted to keep things kosher, he disastrously misread a post of mine late in the last topic and through miscommunication it sorta blew up unintentionally and led to a multi-page thing that had the stink of grossness over it and may have sullied the welcomeness of this topic and the people in it (namely me) to women. To anyone lurking who's reticent about posting: the Giant Bomb topic on Era is an inclusive space. We love everyone, no matter where you're from or who you are, as long as you're not an asshole.

In any case, I'm gonna take a break from here for a few days. I'm not mad about outrage/cancel culture, I'm not worried I'm going to slip up for real, I'm not angry at anyone or anything in particular, I just need a bit of a breather because this shit is weighing on me. I'll see all of y'all in a few.

By the way, DM, I love the new topic format with the Twilight Zone edits! I especially enjoy how you thank yourself [;)] and the Ryan gif. Those giant gummi worms are a disaster of modern science.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Exodus does get a lot better once you're let off the leash and free to explore the map, but there are still so many flaws that keep me from calling it great, or even good for that matter.

4A is really pushing the player to go the stealth/non-lethal route. The problem with that is how archaic, boring, and often broken that sort of play-style is in this game. First Person Stealth is very rarely executed well, but it's even worse here because there's no real way to see if a hostile NPC might have a line of sight on you, and the light indicator isn't always accurate. Then they made the decision to tie a morality system to their gameplay, meaning I might end up punished for not wanting to subject myself to this very under-cooked play-style.

By the way, great work on the OP Death Metalist, as always!

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, while Breezy obviously meant the best and wanted to keep things kosher, he disastrously misread a post of mine late in the last topic and through miscommunication it sorta blew up unintentionally and led to a multi-page thing that had the stink of grossness over it and may have sullied the welcomeness of this topic and the people in it (namely me) to women. To anyone lurking who's reticent about posting: the Giant Bomb topic on Era is an inclusive space. We love everyone, no matter where you're from or who you are, as long as you're not an asshole.

In any case, I'm gonna take a break from here for a few days. I'm not mad about outrage/cancel culture, I'm not worried I'm going to slip up for real, I'm not angry at anyone or anything in particular, I just need a bit of a breather because this shit is weighing on me. I'll see all of y'all in a few.

By the way, DM, I love the new topic format with the Twilight Zone edits! I especially enjoy how you thank yourself [;)] and the Ryan gif. Those giant gummi worms are a disaster of modern science.

ok, first I didn't 'disastrously' misread anything. You wrote what you wrote, and quite frankly, wrote it wrong on your end if it was able to give that impression.
Second, new thread. Leave the stink in the old thread if it really weighed on you. PM me instead of basically starting this thread on the wrong foot by seemingly putting me on blast.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I soloed division 2 for a bit in the beta and it seems fine. Challenging but I like that in my shlooters

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Def would have liked to see Abby's B playthrough to see her reactions to Leon and Ada.

Oct 27, 2017
NY
given how abby's complained about having to "play games for work," i'm glad she has the other half of that game to enjoy at her own pace

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
she was really itching to playthrough the game on her own anyway without having to wait a week each time. so I can see why she wouldn't even want to consider doing b on air.

Oct 25, 2017

Take it easy pal.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

<3.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I requested a brief ban. I just hasn't happened yet for some reason.

Here's me waving in case I miss y'all soon:

giphy.gif

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Has Joeku decided to take a break until he learns to not hate 50% of the population?

Status
Not open for further replies.