• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gestahl

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I've been playing Fire Emblem Awakening lately (the only other FE game I've dumped much time into was Fates, which I loved for a good 80 hours) and the fact that both Chrom and Robin aren't allowed to die is a fucking hassle. I play on casual (because who has time for permadeath) and I'm still having trouble clearing certain missions because chrom gets punched at the last minute. I know I should just play better but dang
p.s. donnel
Turn Robin into a dark mage, buy a bunch of nosferatu once they're unlocked in the shop at ch 13, pair chrom with him, field no one else, and hit the end and skip turn buttons until no more enemies. That's how I beat the game's shitty Lunatic mode after Frederick carried the first part

Oct 27, 2017
About 2 hours into DMCV, still only played as Nero. Enjoying it well enough, having a hard time getting my fingers back into the DMC groove, but getting some of the basic moves unlocked helps. I am definitely not good at insta-revving the Red Queen anymore.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
The cheapest place to buy Sekiro for PC is on Amazon, where I'm pretty sure they're gonna send me a physical thing in the mail that has a download code on it. I'd rather not support this type of distribution, but it is $28AUD cheaper than buying on Steam so what are you gonna do.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Qz9OdGd.jpg

Still enjoying Fallout 76, don't know how long it's going to last but the world is great. Gunplay feels good, Actually the V.A.T.S is better than I thought it would be in real time. people seem super friendly as well and the worlds are actually pretty populated.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
yup. be careful clicking on content right now.

i'm working a newsroom right now and I hate that I have a Mass Shootings Playbook for a set of tasks I need to do for each of these

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's a good thing I wouldn't even know where to look for to find that video even if I have some kind of twisted morbid curiosity...

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
This is going to be a watershed moment for the entire streamer culture thing. PDP has cultivated a terrorist following.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
welp, i didnt need to see that today. im gunna just go take a long nap into tomorrow.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a watershed moment for the entire streamer culture thing. PDP has cultivated a terrorist following.
Nah... It won't change a thing... He'll make a boilerplate statement and donate some money and people will move on in a few days...

But hey... Maybe the dude participated to that THQ AMA...

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
jesus fuck. why did I watch that. god damn it. i went into the 8chan thread. and fuck that shit. what the fuck is wrong with those people. seriously, cesspool doesn't even come close to describing them

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Division 2 soundtrack is fantastic too. Wish it was more frequent though. Most exploring is natural ambience.

Ehh.. I'll see what I think about it when I get access to the full game in a couple hours, the fighting music sort of feels like someone said, "hey guys! Remember the 80s? Stranger Things amirite? This kind of music is totally a good fit for a Tom Clancy game."

Don't worry Sinder, the rest of the streamer community will finally turn on PDP and call him out for his bulls- heh, yeah I couldn't keep that going, these assholes are gonna circle the wagons haard.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Welp... I've seen enough... I'm gonna go play some Captain Toad for the rest of the night...

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Thank you all for the wise warnings about the video, I will not be seeking it out and just the descriptions alone send a chill down my spine.

Anyways, you all have a great night, better days ahead (hopefully)

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking moron... holy shit

Tweet link removed

Editing to put a screenshot instead since he'll most likely delete it eventually...

iOPtfic.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.