• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2018
Oh hey, finally posting here and noticed the right OT choice won but got censored. Gotta keep up with that hit shlooting though.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
What a fucking moron... holy shit

Tweet link removed

Editing to put a screenshot instead since he'll most likely delete it eventually...

iOPtfic.png
what the fuck is wrong with him

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I assume Pachter was implying the shooting coincided with Pi day because of the "subscribe to pewdiepie" shoutout but yeah, not a particularly good tweet.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017

I want to be as wonderdous and excited as this child is about two square pizzas, cheese sticks and bread sticks.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I assume Pachter was implying the shooting coincided with Pi day because of the "subscribe to pewdiepie" shoutout but yeah, not a particularly good tweet.
On top of being a completely inappropriate and fucked up response to what is happening, the man should learn about fucking time zones.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
this "ice cream bae" dude has been blowing up my feed for the last couple days

now i just want ice cream.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
true art

thank you friends i need this right now

it is a very intense situation right now and i am glad there are many experienced people here who know what to do and how to do it

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Here I was, all ready to comment about how I haven't read the GBera thread in a while and I was confused why there was drama and people requesting bans. And suddenly it doesn't matter and the world is fucked and guns have very little purpose in this modern society

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So listening to the bombcast again, regarding Ben saying that DmC5 have zero self awareness, he clarified that at the top level they are self aware, it's just presentation wise they play or pretty straight with no deliberate winking at the players.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
So listening to the bombcast again, regarding Ben saying that DmC5 have zero self awareness, he clarified that at the top level they are self aware, it's just presentation wise they play or pretty straight with no deliberate winking at the players.
Eh... that's still kinda wrong. Like you don't do scenarios this ridiculous without at least knowing it's ridiculous. Just because it's not some inane Deadpool "woah look how wacky this is" shit doesn't mean it's not self aware.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

oh definitely

Like, everyone behind the game knows how corny it is

The game itself plays it straight

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Baba Is You is really amazing. Some wild logic puzzles that really push logic out of comfort zones.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
So, do people who play games, excuse me, gamers, (rise up) like mutton chops in a character creator? This stuff feels like it was made with a very old design manual:

Step 1. Create Character Creator.
Step 2. Insert mutton chops option.
Step 3. Call the mutton chops option something clever or use a historical figure as the name for the beard style.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So, do people who play games, excuse me, gamers, (rise up) like mutton chops in a character creator? This stuff feels like it was made with a very old design manual:

Step 1. Create Character Creator.
Step 2. Insert mutton chops option.
Step 3. Call the mutton chops option something clever or use a historical figure as the name for the beard style.

Abby is a mutton chops advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.