• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I have no idea what this game is but would I like it if I loved Stephen's Sausage Roll?
Similar emphasis on box-pushing, but there's this really weird logic system in the game where objects are defined by in-world text objects. For instance, Player control is dictated by _____ is You. You can put anything in ___ (an early level has you using the walls of the level in there). It's still very heavy on the box-pushing puzzles, but there's a layer of complexity to it.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
well uhh the lost post I read in this thread sure was immediately before that news, huh...

I have also been playing a lot of Baba is You, and it's excellent but I'm worried I'm about to start having a lot of trouble... I really need to just keep hopping to other levels instead of seriously trying to solve the extra hard ones for a long time, cause occasionally it pays off but I feel like I waste a lot of time, hmm

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Full disclosure - Baba is you doesn't take long to get to the Snakebird "FUCKING HELL" level of difficulty.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i need to play a lot of video games tonight. i'm going to go get some food and play a lot of video games and try and get away from this for as long as i can.

god, at least the climate strike coverage is making me smile

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to cancel Netflix so I've been watching Blitzrules240 's The Good Place and it's good.

Jason might be the best TV idiot of all time

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's really great to be reminded that if climate change doesn't kill us within the next few decades that we're still living in a world where more people are radicalized white supremacists every day. extremely not feeling like being on this planet today

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well I'm downloading warframe

what's the best value I can get by money

also is there a guide to the hardest to farm frames that I can buy

also is there anything

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No I think it plays bad. Like, I was doing basically everything Mike Mahardy was doing within 10 minutes of opening the game, implying that it's just the exact same shit for 150 hours.

I love that shit though

you're talking to the guy who loves dynasty warriors games, destiny games, diablo games. I love 2 girnd.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Christ. Just seen the news on twitter.

I'll repeat what I said yesterday. The world is a disaster.

My condolences to the great people of New Zealand.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, Baba Is You is good.

Just cleared The Lake and these are already some of the most creative puzzles in years.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Is Baba Is You super hard? I find the concept fantastic but intimidating.

Also, haven't played Hitman 2 in ages because I'm to overwhelmed to start again. Despite playing a bunch of Hitman 1 and the first two maps of 2. I need to unblock my brain.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Is Baba Is You super hard? I find the concept fantastic but intimidating.

This is so difficult to give advice on. I'm not finding it too difficult so far (halfway through the second "world"), but I consider myself very good at these kinds of puzzle games.

If you are buying on Steam, my advice would be to play for 2 hours and if you hit a wall then get a refund.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got real excited when I read that it was the original Beastcast lineup.

Then I remembered that Austin wasn't part of the original lineup.

Sadness.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i miss beastcast austin. eic austin is good too but alex and vinny were like a demon and angel on his shoulder except neither knew which was which. also him explaining things to dan was always gold

Sep 12, 2018
Can't get enough of Austin Beastcast clips but not gonna lie there are times I struggle to get through an hour of Waypoint's podcast, despite absolutely wanting more of what they do in games media. It's like the chemistry isn't quite there or something.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't get enough of Austin Beastcast clips but not gonna lie there are times I struggle to get through an hour of Waypoint's podcast, despite absolutely wanting more of what they do in games media. It's like the chemistry isn't quite there or something.
I think the 'cast suffers from a bunch of people skyping in. It's good when they do more structured episodes, like I think Waypoints is pretty good. But I haven't listened to any of their 'casts in a while because the audio mixing is bad and I can't really listen to it in my car. It's always like, Natalie is super low, Austin is slightly louder, and then Patrick is like an elephant shouting in my ear. So there's no good volume level to listen to this while driving.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Same. Austin was a better fit over at GB because he was contributing something that was missing from the site, both in personality and knowledge. His insights during the Beastcast added a lot of value to the discussion.

Oct 27, 2017
Welp Bought the Division 2 despite being swamped with college ._.

One of us, one of us! Welcome to the shlooting.

Also, haven't played Hitman 2 in ages because I'm to overwhelmed to start again. Despite playing a bunch of Hitman 1 and the first two maps of 2. I need to unblock my brain.

Same here, I got a 100% in Hitman, the episodic nature of the first one really helped. I can't stop myself from wanting to do everything an it's a nightmare in Hitman 2, I get so overwhelmed.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Same here, I got a 100% in Hitman, the episodic nature of the first one really helped. I can't stop myself from wanting to do everything an it's a nightmare in Hitman 2, I get so overwhelmed.
I think that's also why I didn't get into Hitman 2 in the same way as 1. It's stupid because I COULD choose to play it episodically and just focus on one level at the time, but my brain just doesn't want to work that way. As a result I played each level once or twice and never went back to it despite wanting to.

Oct 27, 2017
I think that's also why I didn't get into Hitman 2 in the same way as 1. It's stupid because I COULD choose to play it episodically and just focus on one level at the time, but my brain just doesn't want to work that way. As a result I played each level once or twice and never went back to it despite wanting to.

Same here haha, just as you say, I could play it like an episodic game but nope haha.

There is sooo much to do in every level so it feels hopeless. And there are so many games released that I want to play now so I have to prioritize I guess.

But one day I'll do everything haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.