• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
jesus, the AI soldier zipping away and then jumping ontop of the van to get to vinny in this Left Alive QL is gonna be a classic GB moment

fuzzyset

Oct 25, 2017
You're right that youtube (and other social media) are the real problem. They need to be moderated but unless they are legally required to by law it'll never happen.

Not only are they not legally required, but they're legally exempt. Any moderation done on their part would make them closer to traditional paper publications which would be liable for these things. TLDR: CompuServe was sued for libel in the mid 90s. They lost. A 1996 bill was passed that "provides immunity from liability for providers and users of an 'interactive computer service' who publish information provided by third-party users".

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Left Alive is like one of those shitty PS2 games I'd get a pirated copy of and then never be able to beat the first level

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
4443.png

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
In the What's New on Playstation it shows which version of The Division 2 you got once you start the game.

Not sure I want people to know that I got the Gold Edition and paid a large sum of money for that, why can't it just say The Division 2.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of factors- no Dan, no Abby, only 90 minutes long, no long tangents, only 3 people- on this weeks Beastcast, but it was my favorite Beastcast in a long time. It was just a lot easier to listen to

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of factors- no Dan, no Abby, only 90 minutes long, no long tangents, only 3 people- on this weeks Beastcast, but it was my favorite Beastcast in a long time. It was just a lot easier to listen to
I love what the Beastcast is now, but I really dug how chill it initially was before the roster grew

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
do people forget that austin was on episode 1? he was only not on episode 0 and the alex and vinny thing they did before that?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Not only are they not legally required, but they're legally exempt. Any moderation done on their part would make them closer to traditional paper publications which would be liable for these things. TLDR: CompuServe was sued for libel in the mid 90s. They lost. A 1996 bill was passed that "provides immunity from liability for providers and users of an 'interactive computer service' who publish information provided by third-party users".

oh, very cool and not at all completely fucked, good to know

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Dragon Ball GT is a great show. The beginning couple episodes are a little rough like Double Zeta, but once it gets going, the rest of the show is legit solid.

I like how Vegeta had to juice in order to get to SSJ4.

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
If GB uploads their successful run of altered beast to YouTube I pledge to submit it to speedrun.com

Also the altered beast devs were definitely proto-furries

Status
Not open for further replies.