• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
playing as V
qO1Fdnb.gif

playing as Nero
DYSFJMJ.gif

they'd better add a summoner class to D'sD2

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017

They talked about a PAX right after Dan joined GB where he and some others had wanted to play whatever N64 wrestling game they play for the Rumble but it was Alex's N64 and it was in his hotel room. Alex was out and wasn't responding to his texts so he went down to the front desk of the hotel and acted like he'd just accidentally locked himself out of the room while going to get ice and when they asked him his name he said Alex Navarro. Went in to Alex's room and took the N64.

Oct 25, 2017
They talked about a PAX right after Dan joined GB where he and some others had wanted to play whatever N64 wrestling game they play for the Rumble but it was Alex's N64 and it was in his hotel room. Alex was out and wasn't responding to his texts so he went down to the front desk of the hotel and acted like he'd just accidentally locked himself out of the room while going to get ice and when they asked him his name he said Alex Navarro. Went in to Alex's room and took the N64.
So impersonation and theft? Respectable activities for any individual.

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OH RIGHT

good lord

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I got baited into a temporary ban instead of a permanent one.

Uh...

Slay The Spire is good I guess? Loona makes some bangers?

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina

Yup, thats a Dan Story.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
He can't keep getting away with this!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So sekiro overall I'd say is actually easier in the general area, but goddamn it has some spikes that just likes to fuck you over. Like just generally exploring the world is actually super forgiving, you kinda can just mash through most encounters, like the part brad is at I kinda just mashed through lol. But it has some crazy spikes where you really need to use all of your tools, including stealth.

I love the combat though, it is so reminiscent of god hand in so many ways. Basically standing your ground and reading tells, and then counterattacking.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
They talk about it being the last run on Die Another Friday and there's still 40min left on the video

Unseen

Oct 28, 2017
they need to do a VRodeo soon, it's been awhile I wanna see jeff shoot himself in the head in VR again.
I nominate Pavlov VR

It's basically CS:GO in, and of, VR. Back when I caught some gameplay of it, the tracking of the player was impressively accurate and guns operated in a sensible way (given how clumsy guns have been in other VR titles). Then again because of that the game also looked... You know awfully close to simulate real combat and stuff, to an extent.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
They should totally do Film & 40s of the two Bad Boys movies.

Also I don't agree with Alex... Bad Boys 2 is really fucking great as a dumb action movie... It's like 30 min too long (like most Bay movies) but still super enjoyable and a crazy ride all the way through.

Edit: HOLY SHIT Rufus McEnroe.... I'm dying

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
the minibosses in sekiro come in two flavors

takes no fucking damage and cannot die

just keep mashing L1 and R1 to automatically win (unless you need to back off for a second to regen posture)

Oct 25, 2017
There's some stuff in Sekiro that feels....not well designed.
Like a guy gives you a consumable and says "You need this to beat the boss". but there is actually no way to get more of those items anywhere in that area. I still haven't found those items literally anywhere in the game. You don't NEED it to beat the boss but it does make things more manageable and having a dude sitting there to tell you you need it feels just.....bad.

Also I will never ever understand From's insistence of not just letting you start at a boss. Especially in this game where there is no corpse-run and you can easily outmaneuver every enemy on your way.

Yeah it's been known for a while now and yup it's extra shitty, even for Dan
I dunno, that's just goofy fun.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
!!!Will Smith UPF!!!

Edit:

Side note

Why the hell are Ubisoft club points expiring

Like what is the point

Now I have to spend all my coins :V

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
i think I might try final fantasy 14

they're introducing the gunblade!!!
Dark Knight is what drew me to FFXIV. It turns out, it's a real gud MMO. Manages to balance a Final Fantasy-caliber storyline with the duties of being an MMO pretty splendidly. The community is friendly, and it manages to onboard new MMO players pretty well, I think. It's also a purdy game.

And FYI, you can play for free with only a few restrictions up to level 35 via the trial, which is a fair chunk of the base game. That's a good test as to whether the game is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.