• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
s9asfz2l.png

soon
19e.gif

I can't even fathom the level of Dan Questions™ that End of Evangelion would spawn

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
DoH is dreadful, it's horrendous.

You get to it by going across the rooftops in Ashina castle towards the left, there's a kite flying in the sky and you can grapple to it to get to another path. At the end of that path is DoH, you can do it after you beat the final boss if you wish.

You get 2 lazulite for doing it, so you can get a final prosthetic upgrade, but omfg it sucks.

Does the game not automatically end and start NG+ when you beat the final boss? I just beat Divine Dragon last night and want to fight DoH but am hesitant after all the horror stories.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Anyone planning on picking up that Early Access Dreams tomorrow? Heavily considering it since the user created content is almost always the best stuff to come out of Media Molecule's "play create share" games like this and LBP.

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Does the game not automatically end and start NG+ when you beat the final boss? I just beat Divine Dragon last night and want to fight DoH but am hesitant after all the horror stories.
i just beat the game, and you get an option to either go back into the world or start ng+

demon of hatred is not a fun fight, but if you get malcontent, the finger whistle upgrade, you can stun him three times for a few seconds, and the umbrella upgrade that blocks fire damage is a must. those prosthetics make it fairly manageable.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
i just beat the game, and you get an option to either go back into the world or start ng+

demon of hatred is not a fun fight, but if you get malcontent, the finger whistle upgrade, you can stun him three times for a few seconds, and the umbrella upgrade that blocks fire damage is a must. those prosthetics make it fairly manageable.

Oh wow, that is awesome to know, thank you! I have Malcontent, I do not have that umbrella upgrade (think I am missing the fulminated mercury). Guess I am gonna need to find some of that before I fight him heh

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
I might just give up on Sekiro, I can't do the first Ogre... not having fun with a From game just feels bad.

Do you have the
flame vent prosthetic that the soldiers before him talk about? If not I would recommend getting it, makes a big difference in that fight.

Also there's no shame in moving on and coming back for him later.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have the
flame vent prosthetic that the soldiers before him talk about? If not I would recommend getting it, makes a big difference in that fight.

The chained ogre? The fireworks or whatever they are called things are also very useful

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Do you have the

Yeah and it helps for one health bar. The other one I just can't do. Posture is coming back so fast and then the fight takes ages and I make mistakes.
The difficulty curve is immense in this - it's kinda off-putting and I loved every of their games.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Not that the West is innocent of this crime.
KINGDOM HEARTACHE OH HOW I MOURN FOR YOU.
Though it brought business Dave to us so there is that at least.

Edit: I still can't believe they got michael richards to apologize for being a racist on The Late Late show with Dan Ryckert

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I miss Blue Bombin but Alex is all in on Mass Effect now.
Not that I don't love Mass Effect 1/2, but Mass Alex is probably the weakest title with the worst wordplay of any series they've come up with. I hope people never stop offering better titles to them until the series is done just to mildly get under Alex's skin.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
It will all be worth it for Mass Alex 3. There is so much in that game that I'm dying to hear Alex react to, like Sexbot EDI and Troy Baker's anime ninja

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Not that I don't love Mass Effect 1/2, but Mass Alex is probably the weakest title with the worst wordplay of any series they've come up with. I hope people never stop offering better titles to them until the series is done just to mildly get under Alex's skin.
Navarro Effect is still my preference but I'm so use to saying Mass Alex.

Also botched title, Ben and Breakfast should've been Breakfast and Ben.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Navarro Effect is still my preference but I'm so use to saying Mass Alex.

Also botched title, Ben and Breakfast should've been Breakfast and Ben.
Now that I'm reading them I'm not sure which is the real one, but Ben and Breakfast requires less work to make the joke work, so it's more natural than Breakfast and Ben. So I disagree!

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got one of those gas spring monitor mounts and it is sick as fuck

Monitor Anywhere System

Vj4JfIal.jpg

I also totally got all 4 Vesa screws STUCK inside my monitor and had to spend an hour getting them out

i dont believe you
i have informed the proper authorities

Please Twin ;_;

I don't wanna take apart my closet for my PS1 games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.