• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
Some people had really unrealistic assumptions about how cheap the digital only Xbox would be. Turns out removing a disc drive doesn't magically cut $100 off the price of a console.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But you'd have to try pretty hard to pay $300 for an S currently, no? Seems to be $250 at the most everywhere.

Most definitely!

sPaxQPN.png

That $260 price was converted from the leak, which was european, so maybe something else will happen for the US

Gonna have to wait and see!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Not that I don't love Mass Effect 1/2, but Mass Alex is probably the weakest title with the worst wordplay of any series they've come up with. I hope people never stop offering better titles to them until the series is done just to mildly get under Alex's skin.

fucking ALEXY QUEST

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
But you'd have to try pretty hard to pay $300 for an S currently, no? Seems to be $250 at the most everywhere.
Most definitely!

sPaxQPN.png

That $260 price was converted from the leak, which was european, so maybe something else will happen for the US

Gonna have to wait and see!
From my time working retail in 2013/2014 when the new systems were out, the discless Xbox One is gonna be the thing that goes on sale for $150-$200 and gets two games bundled in around big holidays for a couple years, just to be a cheaper option instead of whatever the new hotness is. So many 360 bundles like that.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I got one of those gas spring monitor mounts and it is sick as fuck

Monitor Anywhere System

Vj4JfIal.jpg

I also totally got all 4 Vesa screws STUCK inside my monitor and had to spend an hour getting them out

Please Twin ;_;

I don't wanna take apart my closet for my PS1 games
Yeah! All the desks at my work uses monitor arms so I bought a set for home a few weeks after starting there lol. So great to have room under the monitors to put stuff.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I don't love Mass Effect 1/2, but Mass Alex is probably the weakest title with the worst wordplay of any series they've come up with. I hope people never stop offering better titles to them until the series is done just to mildly get under Alex's skin.

I do believe his resistance is because he stated he wants the name of the game in the title of the series, but he's also the beast in the east and blue bombin guy so I dont get it

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I do believe his resistance is because he stated he wants the name of the game in the title of the series, but he's also the beast in the east and blue bombin guy so I dont get it
That's probably just a defense because he didn't think too hard about it and once someone suggested Alexy Quest it was too late.

None of this actually matters, of course. I'm loving that ME2 is formatted really well to these 1-2 hour videos. Now that he finally has a hand on when to use which abilities it's becoming a lot more tolerable to watch the gunfights.

Gestahl

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Oh Christ, Kai Leng. Right.
ME1 Cerberus = obscure terrorists with mysterious funding
ME2 Cerberus = unofficial Super PAC/military/science arm that supports half the Alliance
ME3 Cerberus = infinite resources, infinite men, capable of anything the plot demands

At least they're not as bad as CELL from Crysis where they just magically become Google/Apple in 3

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's interesting enough to warrant that.

Like the main talking point of the game is how uninteresting it looks.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Finally catching up on Mass Alex, I don't know why but Mass Alex 2 really reminds me of Westworld season 2. Like, I wanna watch it but I just don't have the same amount of interest as the first run.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I hope at the end Days Gone just sits on a rock and slowly takes off his hat like Marcus and his do-rag.

Oct 25, 2017
Finally catching up on Mass Alex, I don't know why but Mass Alex 2 really reminds me of Westworld season 2. Like, I wanna watch it but I just don't have the same amount of interest as the first run.
Mass Effect 2 is a tighter, better constructed game than 1 but depending on what you got from the first title it's also somewhat less interesting.
-
Interest in Biker culture has gotten a boost in recent years as more people look to fill the void, and despite the staff's seeming inability to see the forest for the trees zombie stuff is still real popular. The game will probaably do fine by most metrics.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I was about to say mass effect 2 winning 2010 GOTY was the biggest crime in GB history.

But then I saw it was up against red dead redemption.

There were no winners that year.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Mass Effect 2 is a tighter, better constructed game than 1 but depending on what you got from the first title it's also somewhat less interesting.
-
Interest in Biker culture has gotten a boost in recent years as more people look to fill the void, and despite the staff's seeming inability to see the forest for the trees zombie stuff is still real popular. The game will probaably do fine by most metrics.
y'know, i thought me2 was better 'as a game' than 1, in spite of liking me1 more... but watching mass alex, i dunno if that's actually the case. both games are mostly devoid of interesting encounters and any kind of engaging mechanics. moment-to-moment they feel like they were both thrown together at the last minute.

me2's difference is that it's cribbing from cover shooters instead of doing its own thing.

Oct 25, 2017
y'know, i thought me2 was better 'as a game' than 1, in spite of liking me1 more... but watching mass alex, i dunno if that's actually the case. both games are mostly devoid of interesting encounters and any kind of engaging mechanics. moment-to-moment they feel like they were both thrown together at the last minute.

me2's difference is that it's cribbing from cover shooters instead of doing its own thing.
The combat in ME1 feels like total trash and in ME2 it's at least adequate, so that's my position. I consider Mass Effect 1 on a systemic level an incrediably dull RPG and a bad third-person shooter. ME2 commited to a direction for the series and is far more palatable.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone planning on picking up that Early Access Dreams tomorrow? Heavily considering it since the user created content is almost always the best stuff to come out of Media Molecule's "play create share" games like this and LBP.
Yup I'm planning to. My tax refund should hit tomorrow so I'm going to grab a couple of move controllers and a camera as well, I loved everything about the beta except for how much the dualshock controls were a hassle

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I beat The Evil Within 2. Even though the controls are so sluggish, the game is good and it lets you invert the x-axis. Also, this game is basically a zombie horror matrix game starring Keanu Reeves.

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I never wanted to be done with a game more than Sekiro. I got the final boss down to a SINGLE fucking hit and fucked up the timing on a counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.