• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Which did you play? I'm wrapping up mine too, after much struggle initially.

Thorgrim, it was revenge for my first ever Warhammer 1 campaign where I had no idea what I was doing and got bopped by Greenskins using the Underway. Same thing happened early on but I managed to catch em and double back. Might go back and finish up a Long Campaign Victory since I am pretty close to it, just hope I don't have to play whack a mole.

May 5, 2018
Brad related content

i know barry isn't about barack obama but i kinda wish it was about barack obama

I mean if you want media about Barack Obama (or an analogue to Obama) going by the name Barry. Look no further than John Omaha from Air Gear. Wait, I thought he was called Barry Omaha, sorry my bad.
latest

Yes anime Barack Obama exists.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i still think the funniest version is in the flash where (according to a friend) a superintelligent gorilla goes back in time to try and assassinate obama while he's still a college student

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
They're probably fixing some deinterlacing issues.

I find it interesting that this is the first one they made sure to blur out names.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what the hell happened but I don't feel like playing DMCV anymore

I really like the characters and insane story, but after making it half way through, I feel like I had my fill of the combat. The messy boss encounters don't help either.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
My second DMCV playthrough is going great! Dante and V are so good. Vergil's also good but nowhere near as odd as V or as flexible as Dante.

This'll probably be high on my GOTY list.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i think the only reason i'm not playing dmc still is because i am actually getting clawhand damage from holding the controller so long lol

also right now my soul needs zelda. breath of the wild: still a fucking amazing game.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah and it helps for one health bar. The other one I just can't do. Posture is coming back so fast and then the fight takes ages and I make mistakes.
The difficulty curve is immense in this - it's kinda off-putting and I loved every of their games.

so my general advice is that if a tool helps that much, you gotta do the first blow yourself and then finish the job using it to be safe

...to be fair I feel like on that specific fight I just sorta got lucky with the tool timing, but

...oh, also, if you want to know a specific approach that would probably get you through it

I thought I remembered this being the case so I checked my recording of beating it and

if you hide after you kill the guys and lure him out, you can totally get a stealth hit to start things off (this might also need a stealth sugar)

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
i can't really play overwatch (or any game involving the keyboard right now) so instead i'm leading a steppe tribe to glory in crusader kings 2.

Oct 25, 2017
i can't keep track of all this dc live action tv
As long as you can keep track of that Doom Patrol.

Seriously though if you're not already watch Doom Patrol.

All you need in your life is Legends of tomorrow and Doom Patrol.

Also on the last episode of Legends they were eating a dead God's ashes. It's an amazing show.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
anyway, Sekiro progress report, or: FUCK OFF FOREVER, APE

hadn't played in 2 days and had like half a skill bar so I quickly farmed the rest of it to warm up; got the skill to reduce posture damage from swords and the purple firecrackers since I had sen to burn

then it was go time against this ape

numerous false starts and failed attempts, trying to figure out how to best approach it, and sorta getting used to running away from his second phase when I could get to it with enough healing left to examine it

and then I just fucking went for it, extremely aggressive first phase where I didn't let up and I only had to heal a single time, whatever the fuck happened that time it went real well

then just ran forever during the second part and occasionally jumping in with nightjar to attack (and desperately deflecting if needed) before running from the scream, using sugars during the scream when I could, and he went the fuck down without me even having to resurrect (though I did use all of my heals)

GOOD RIDDANCE

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ape is cool because for big souls bosses you usually expect the slow swinging kind of bosses they usually do, but it has such a fast kinetic movement that really plays well to the mobility the game gives you.

Oct 27, 2017
I found every fight mostly fun except the final and your fucking asshole dad. The final boss seemed fun until I got him down to a single fucking hit and fucked it up and for some god damn reason I can't even get fucking close now.

I'm skipping a notorious optional boss for my own sanity. Once I kill this final boss I'm selling the game and never looking back. This is by far my least favorite From game.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Man Bioshock looks so good still, The art direction in that game holds up so well.
And god damn I forgot how fun the combat is, the vigors are so great.

44136A67622E1E70706FA2C3C77BB5BB16430A78

AAC05428CAF49960A65FEBF94109DD83F903F34C
0D180892B1BD127611BDF84B1DDC11DE9B3E3B63

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Man Bioshock looks so good still, The art direction in that game holds up so well.
And god damn I forgot how fun the combat is, the vigors are so great.

44136A67622E1E70706FA2C3C77BB5BB16430A78

AAC05428CAF49960A65FEBF94109DD83F903F34C
0D180892B1BD127611BDF84B1DDC11DE9B3E3B63
This was the first game I ever launched on my PC. The art design on Ultra/1440p/144 FPS made my eyes melt

I also found the gameplay held up incredibly well. I'll never understand the revisionist idea that Bioshock Infinite was anything less than a great FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.