• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
WGN3aOHV_400x400.jpg

do it

Oct 28, 2017
i got travis strikes again for $25 because i was a bit excited about No More Heroes 3 and i'm interviewing Suda in a few weeks and boy is this aggressively mediocre with a suda wacky flavouring on top

however, i really like that wacky flavouring, so

It's a fun C-tier hackslash metagame that's going to really test your patience once it starts introducing gimmicks. The gameplay hits its peak (for what that's worth) in the first level then it starts delving into that "haha we forced you to do something shitty and/or boring #videogamesareart #meta #deep" territory.

It doesn't help it feels like it was made using Unity/UE4 stock assets.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
It's a fun C-tier hackslash metagame that's going to really test your patience once it starts introducing gimmicks. The gameplay hits its peak (for what that's worth) in the first level then it starts delving into that "haha we forced you to do something shitty and/or boring #videogamesareart #meta #deep" territory.

It doesn't help it feels like it was made using Unity/UE4 stock assets.

well, great. hopefully the bits of weirdness are worth it and the music is good, thats all i can hope for

it is kinda cool just to see the ridiculous amount of indie game t-shirts in the game though

The good life is literally a shemnue game where you turn into a cat though.

sounds good2me

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I'm very, very late on this one but Breath of the Wild is incredible

Nintendo's presentation at E3 was a wake up call that it's time for me to finally give that Switch I bought at launch a real go.

I'm only a couple of hours in, but hot damn I can already see where all the acclaim is coming from. Even as someone who has a soft spot for checklist-based, more simplistic open world titles, BoTW is a complete mixup on that formula, and really seems to do a fantastic job at providing an experience that's driven by exploration and experimentation.

In other words, Switch good

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Out of morbid curiosity I visit the GB thread on Gaf every now and then and while it is basically dead, all the comments are made by people who absolutely hate GB, it's amazing. There's a dude who says he watches them as "research" so when somebody who actually likes them wanders into the thread he can better articulate why they (and one certain member in particular) are so terrible now.
Holy shit. I am laughing so hard at this.

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Finally uploaded a course I'm actually pretty happy with: Tramampoline! Trambopoline!

SdCEKPQ.jpg

It's fairly tough but I think it's got the thing where doing it correctly feels really good:

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ok so after seeing the mention I had to go check the neogaf GB OT and holy shit, what a bunch of assholes. I haven't been to neogaf since we all left and god damn what a shit show over there. burn that place.

also resetera has its share of assholes for sure but at least we aren't neogaf.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Today has been 💩

Ok sure it's July and the holiday is coming up but you don't send me any fucking help and have me work over 13 hours solo?

Fuck this.

I'm taking the other job if everything falls into place.

Anyways yeah I'm treating myself to some adult beverages when I get home after 9

This day was a massive fuck off to ya boy.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit... I shared that Mordhau article on FB and then I took a nap...

Just woke up to my phone having a ton of notifications about two of my friends (who are both known to argue about dumb stuff all the time) replying to each other..... Ugh I don't even want to load the website at this point lol

Edit: Ok it's not bad lol

Last edited:

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Finally uploaded a course I'm actually pretty happy with: Tramampoline! Trambopoline!

SdCEKPQ.jpg

It's fairly tough but I think it's got the thing where doing it correctly feels really good:

This is dope.

Today has been 💩

Ok sure it's July and the holiday is coming up but you don't send me any fucking help and have me work over 13 hours solo?

Fuck this.

I'm taking the other job if everything falls into place.

Anyways yeah I'm treating myself to some adult beverages when I get home after 9

This day was a massive fuck off to ya boy.
This, on the other hand, is not. Enjoy the Bacardi Breezers!

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing a lot of Northgard lately and was wondering if there are any good Switch RTS titles? I want to build little communities with armies and smash other armies on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.