• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
This is basically me, but without a Tammy constantly looming.
RJrcUzS.png

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
that beastcast mug could've done without the world's greatest #1 podcast on the other side.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
The Nick Offerman gifs are extremely on point for me since I started rewatching Parks and Rec the other day.

Superbagman

Nov 3, 2017
I've been looking for a slightly bigger than normal mug (the original GB mug looks good but is way too small) so while this Beastcast mug is overkill, I bought the stupid thing. Doesn't hurt that I was charged full price during the sale for renewal (forgot to email Rorie), so I had a store certificate.

Anyways, I can't wait to drink several cups of coffee at once in this dumb, dumb mug.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Second episode and Dan is already completely bored and disinterested lol
He's not the only one. This looks far better than when the game launched, but this doesn't really interest me all that much. It's not bad background noise, but not much more at this point. Them losing the ship in the first stream is probably the best thing that's happened to them.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Maybe I'm off base here but I feel like it's partially just due to the game not really having that much for four players to simultaneously do most of the time? I've only seen the first part but the vast majority of the time one person could've totally carried the entire thing. (And Abby pretty much did - the whole stream was more or less "Abby plays through the SoT story mode while three other people follow her around.) I'm not surprised with four people playing simultaneously, someone's eventually going to realize "Huh, I have fuck all to do, huh?" unless they suddenly get into a battle with other players.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sea of Thieves is probably better for just playing with your friends at home where you can check your phone or have something on tv on the side when there's not much going on.

On stream, you're kind of required to pay attention and there's sometimes not much to pay attention to.

Sep 12, 2018
This stream kind of proves (in contrast with that RE4 playdate the other day) that Giant Bomb East are at their best just shooting the shit and reacting while one other person plays a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.