• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
i wanna watch some dogs in london

broadly indifferent to splinter cell but i do like that noise the goggles make

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Why not?

Mgsv showed that it could work.
Not for me, no. Constant path of least resistance-allowing camps and the building up of resources led to me playing the most efficiently boring way possible outside of boss fights. It got dull.

Edit: Not to say it didn't have the best controls of any third-person game ever and is still unmatched, but everything else let me down.

Sep 12, 2018
Replaying Resident Evil 4 after that playdate. Excellent game still but boy it really lets Ashley fall over a lot so the camera can look up her skirt huh?

May 5, 2018
I'm finally watching Cheronbyl thanks to this thread. Looking forward to it.

Also for other TV talk, still plenty of Bob's Burgers that's been consumed. Honestly this show really turned around in a big way after me remembering how much a I disliked it in season 1. Fox's best comedy bar none right now.

And lastly I finished Laid Back Camp. That show is literally Chicken Pot Pie, or Baked Penne, or as the show reveals Hot Pot dinner in anime form. The definition of cozy television (like Bob Ross Painting). The comedy works well with the characters and many times you see them earn their relaxation before they set up at their camp sites by having something obstacle or hurdle to get past. I also really liked what they did with Rin saying her being an introvert isn't bad, but being open to camp with friends doesn't hurt either. This show was so good I actually made dinner last night based on something Rin made:

This dinner was stupid good btw!

So Jeff Gerstmann if you somehow are reading this, congrats. You just turned John Madden into an anime expert, I guess.

Sep 12, 2018
I forgot that RE4 basically turns into Indiana Jones (when you're looking for this relic to open a door and you're on a minecart) for about half an hour too lol.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm finally watching Cheronbyl thanks to this thread. Looking forward to it.

Also for other TV talk, still plenty of Bob's Burgers that's been consumed. Honestly this show really turned around in a big way after me remembering how much a I disliked it in season 1. Fox's best comedy bar none right now.
I could not imagine two shows more opposite in tone written back to back in this post. You may want to use BB as a palate cleanser between episodes of Chernobyl because it's grim.

And I'm very glad you pushed through the growing pains of early Bob's Burgers. It's got so much heart.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Kelly Clarkson almost used that tidbit to describe Marilyn Manson to her teammates on Hollywood Game Night but then realized she was on a family game show...

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm .. I just tried to "Ok Google" my Pixel 3 to start a GPM playlist while driving and it told me that I have to unlock the phone first..
. That seems counterproductive? There has to be a better way right?

Edit: Ah ok apparently I need to train my phone to recognize my voice... Well I won't be doing this in the middle of a clinic waiting room lol

Status
Not open for further replies.