• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Hah... There's an old TNT on GBI where they are playing Trials Evolution and it's been on my TV on mute all afternoon and I randomly turned to look at it at some point and saw the pop-up at the bottom saying " Joeku sent your a message"

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
hqdefault.jpg

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
so uhhhhhh
I think I got Alice killed like really early in the game

and I feel bad

but it also might mean I don't have to do the Kara segments this replay so

I don't feel that bad
How did you manage that?

Hah... There's an old TNT on GBI where they are playing Trials Evolution and it's been on my TV on mute all afternoon and I randomly turned to look at it at some point and saw the pop-up at the bottom saying " Joeku sent your a message"
I have no memory of this, unless it's the tnt where they started judging people's gamertags and seemingly all of xbox live messaged them. To mine, Jeff said something like "see if his name's Joe that's okay."

But I never saw that video again after that day so I dunno if it's that one.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
unless he chomps, he's still faithful

yeah as was Jim Sterling, though I don't know if Matt's crap was out of the bag at time, I know I didn't realize when I played through 2048 and only found out after the fact the whole shit story.

oh yeah, to be clear, the story absolutely was not out until much much later than the point the voice actors recorded (rather, that version of the game itself was out before this broke), so they shouldn't be faulted for working wih them at all; no idea if people were trying to spread what was happening even then and it didn't catch on, I guess, but when it became public knowledge the studio kinda (or what was left of it?) immediately fell apart...

looks like that version came out January 2017 and it wasn't till March 2018 that the shit they were doing came out, to be specific

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
though, wow, he's really doubling down?

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
How did you manage that?
sooooo
theres the part after dinner where Kara is supposed to break free from her programming and save Alice (and possibly kill Todd which is what I did my first time...) and if you do nothing

uh

he just kills her and the chapter ends with Kara walking into Alice's bedroom while Todd puts her in her bed, then blames Kara and lunges at her

it's real bad

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
I hate it when your Heroes decided to not only do out in flames but decide to add some kerosine to the flames already burning blue hot. What are you doing Rorie

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
sooooo
theres the part after dinner where Kara is supposed to break free from her programming and save Alice (and possibly kill Todd which is what I did my first time...) and if you do nothing

uh

he just kills her and the chapter ends with Kara walking into Alice's bedroom while Todd puts her in her bed, then blames Kara and lunges at her

it's real bad
Oh, right. I remember a trailer with that scene now. I wonder where it goes from there...

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
If Rorie is back on UPF next week I'm going to seriously consider dropping GB as a whole.

This shit really isn't OK.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
I have no memory of this, unless it's the tnt where they started judging people's gamertags and seemingly all of xbox live messaged them. To mine, Jeff said something like "see if his name's Joe that's okay."

But I never saw that video again after that day so I dunno if it's that one.
ohhhhh

joeku

like goku but joe

i get it now

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
sooooo

uh

it's real bad
Yeah that ends Kara's story. Same if you get hit on the highway or get shot by Zlatko. One of my friends had the first scenario happen and missed out on 33% of the game. Pretty crazy

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I've decided to preemptively cancel myself

I will be returning in six to eight months with new vids on my youtube channel where I do not address my cancellation

Dan L

Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
I did a playthrough of heavy rain seeing how I could kill off the most people and still get to the end of the main story. It was pretty awesome actually the way they handle that stuff in cage games.

One day I hope they will hire a great writer with nuance and ability to actually tell a good story.

Dan L

Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
When I used to an online handle I used prankfurter from the 90s on, and now since I finally was able to change PSN name I think my main wow toon is the only place I still use that lol.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I did a playthrough of heavy rain seeing how I could kill off the most people and still get to the end of the main story. It was pretty awesome actually the way they handle that stuff in cage games.

One day I hope they will hire a great writer with nuance and ability to actually tell a good story.
If only Dontnod got a Quantic Dream budget.

Fun fact, they've done a lot of the LiS season 2 mocap at QD's studio, which accounts for the huge amount of custom, specific animation there is versus season 1 and BtS.

Oh so that's why your name is Joeku

I just really liked NFL Blitz and the number 24 then just rounded it out.
To be fair, NFL Blitz does rule.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I want to hear Ben talk about Tekken on the bombcast or aftershow. It was some Good Ass Tekken at Combo Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.