• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm watching the Total Warhammer 2 intro cinematic and I have no idea what's going on. What's the deal with this universe? Every fantasy trope jammed into one? Dealing with a rat swarm in Vermintide was straightforward but this just seems like Fantasy Smash Bros.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I'm watching the Total Warhammer 2 intro cinematic and I have no idea what's going on. What's the deal with this universe? Every fantasy trope jammed into one? Dealing with a rat swarm in Vermintide was straightforward but this just seems like Fantasy Smash Bros.
*funky bass riff*

JOEKU

WEEKNIGHTS AT 6:30 PM

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
even in your own post i love him twice. checkmate doggo

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Nice

That new thread smell

2956454-vinnymemewithit.gif

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Yes

Please enjoy this halfling battle soup
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Debating about whether I should spend 35 on Premium for the first time ever or use it to buy Days Gone. Someone convince me here. How does Giant Bomb dot Com's premium content compare to something like Kink's. All I've seen so far are gifs of grown men doing lewd dances while sitting on chairs. Also those free Contra This is the Run and Spider-man 2 playdate videos were pretty entertaining.

Watch the free Mario Party Party stream on YouTube. If that's up your alley, then go premium for a lot more bananapants #content.
Days Gone:

Giant Bomb:

Its your call

Trip report: Choosing between both is giving me intense anxiety so I started playing Left Alive instead.

Trip report #2:
GSWtxhB.jpg

I'm going to watch a grown man (?) play through Goldeneye now.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably stack a couple years to my premium sub. Nice thread, btw.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
remember when gbeast played money puzzle exchanger and Abby, who had never played the game before, destroyed both Alex and Vinny

that was fun

Oct 25, 2017
Well I did my test to see if I can become a registered nurse but I have to wait two days to see the results so here's hoping they're positive.
I felt pretty good coming out of it but that doesn't actually mean anything of course.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Reading through the endgame memes thread has convinced me that endgame is a terrible movie.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
The most impressive thing about Endgame was the same with Avengers 1.

Namely, it should have been a complete disaster and it ended up being pretty good.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally a premium sale came around. Time to watch me some Game Tapes and Jeff Gerstmann Pro Skater!

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually speak up, but, uh, maybe change Dan's image in light of the Jim Cummings stuff.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/'winnie-the-pooh'-disney-voice-star-jim-cummings-accused-of-rape-animal-abuse-source-the-blast-see-staff-post.115004/
Legendary Disney voice actor Jim Cummings — known for characters like Tigger, Mickey Mouse villain, Pete, and Winnie the Pooh — is currently locked in a bitter war with his ex-wife and she is claiming years of abuse by the star, including sexual assault, drug addiction and animal abuse.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Man... That "Dial of the Old Ones" puzzle in Warhammer 2 sure is something...

That's definitely the worst one of those. I use the guide on the steam workshop to just auto-solve some of them, the dial is not worth the time since it's just a still image, but the others are all pretty solvable and kinda fun

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017

Eh I don't think a voice actor should have a lasting impact of how people view an fictional character that they didn't create other than to lend a voice to them.

If Tigger was an allegory by AA Milne to demonstrate the superiority of the white race or whatever than I can understand, but a voice actor? C'mon now.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Eh I don't think a voice actor should have a lasting impact of how people view an fictional character that they didn't create other than to lend a voice to them.

If Tigger was an allegory by AA Milne to demonstrate the superiority of the white race or whatever than I can understand, but a voice actor? C'mon now.

Well, I suppose it should be fine considering he's not even the original VA.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Alex is playing that latest Ratchet & Clank game on GBI right now... That game was fun... I should probably replay it someday...

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I think they mentioned at the end of the last Game Tapes that they wanted the next one to be a conference. So it'll most definitely be a good one.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Alex is playing that latest Ratchet & Clank game on GBI right now... That game was fun... I should probably replay it someday...

It was pretty good but I also expected a little bit more. I guess I didn't realise it was a remake of the first game but I wanted some more customisation

Status
Not open for further replies.